Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,861 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,029 reviews
on December 20, 2010
I've been a daily swimmer for more than 30 years. I've used Speedo Ultra's, Swedish googles, Barracuda salt water goggles, Speedo Vanquishers, and Aquasphere Vistas. I've used each of these goggles for a significant amount of time.

While all of these goggles have something to commend them, none of them does everything the Kayenne's can do. The Ultras will stay on *no matter what*, but they're uncomfortable. The Swedish goggles are weirdly comfortable, but are prone to failure during racing starts or dives (and don't tell me it's because they weren't on correctly--these things failed Michael Phelps at the Goodwill games). Barracuda's are strictly for lap swimming; they are very comfortable, but I lost mine while swimming in surf (and don't even think about a racing start or aggressive flip turn). The Vanquishers look cool, but aren't very good (I used these for only a short time). The Vista's I really like, and still wear on occasion, but aren't good for aggressive turns or racing starts; they are however, a great lap swimming google.

The Kayenne does it all. It is as comfortable as the Vistas and as race worthy as my old Ultras. There are three different sized versions of the Kayenne: Regular, ladies, and youth. I recommend trying the regular's first, unless you know you have a small face.

The fit and finish of these goggles is a cut above anything I've tried. Only the Barracudas (the high end ones) have a comparable level of finish and they ARE very comfortable, but they are extremely prone to slipping. My Kayennes never slip, they never leak, and (when combined with Spit Brand anti-fog spray) they never fog.

I've stopped looking. I hope they never stop making this goggle.
3333 comments| 1,095 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2016
Fit is good. I particularly like the quick adjust tab. I probably use it incorrectly, but I start by getting a good seal; next I adjust the straps to the point that they're too tight; then I quickly press and release the quick adjust which allows the strap to loosen. Creates a perfect fit for me every time. As with all goggles, I occasionally get some leakage, but usually I see it when I've 1) adjusted them poorly, 2) made a more aggressive push off the wall than I intended 3) made some sort of movement that caused them to get knocked out of place. I wear them for laps and for playing with/teaching my four-year-old to swim; they hold up and keep water out. Comfortable and easily adjustable (even adjusted mid-stroke while swimming).
on April 11, 2015
I did a lot of research before choosing these. Bought two pairs for an upcoming cruise to the Bahams with my girlfriend. These goggles feel wonderful on my face, and have a very convenient adjusting system to get the perfect tightness that you prefer. They offer quite good peripheral vision as well. The tinted lens is 100% UV blocking, if I recall correctly, which is awesome since it turns them into a sunglass-style pair of goggles perfect for sunny beaches with great, clear water with cool fish to check out. My girlfriend and I both agreed these are the best feeling goggles we have ever worn. I will update my review in a few weeks once we get some good use out of them. They feel like they won't leak since they have strong but comfortable suction to the face. I have high hopes for these goggles.
on August 5, 2017
Don't do a lot of swimming these days but bought one while learning how to swim way back in the summer of 2013, while at Pondicherry. The best part is the very easy way to put it on and tighten the strap to fit your head. That's the neat bit. While it is clear, it can get foggy but I'll still give it 5 stars because it beat any of the other goggles I had, hands down. Comes with a nice case too. Make sure you keep it away from prying eyes.
on August 23, 2017
Tried them yesterday while doing laps in the pool.
Like:
- Very very comfortable
- At no time did they leak
Did NOT like, and the reason for the 2 stars:
-The vision under water is very distorted and actually a real pain in the......

If you are using them ONLY for pool laps, they are ok.
If you expect to see anything clearly underwater......do NOT purchase !!
on August 23, 2016
I've had a pair of these goggles for a little over a year at which point the strap broke, so I'm shopping again. I was very happy with the goggles up to that point and judging from looking at the reviews again, it seems the durability of the strap may be the weak point. I purchased one other pair of goggles at the same time that I purchased the Aqua Sphere Kayenne, but these quickly became my favorite, because...

1. They were easy to adjust and comfortable.
2. I preferred the wide angle of view. I swim in a community pool in our development, so I often have to dodge other people, kids, etc. Definitely
have better peripheral vision with this design.

The goggles did fog easily after I had them for awhile, however, I just got used to using an anti-fog solution on the lenses (Spit > Jaws Spit Antifog Gel, 1-Ounce) and they would stay fog free for 2 - 3 sessions ["Spit" says not to use on swim goggles, but, I've had no issues and always rinse well after applying to make sure I don't get any of the solution washing into my eyes. In general, I felt the positives were compelling enough to warrant buying a second pair. If the strap fails early like I've seen in some reviews, then I'll definitely try another brand.
on June 16, 2014
I had some NIKE swim goggles that I bought from Marshall's and they were ok but it wasn't a comfortable fit around my face and they leaked. I checked out the reviews for these on AMAZON and decided to buy one and I immediately loved it when I put them on for the first time after opening the package. They were super comfortable around my face and felt so good. Vision is clear with a wide and clean POV out the lens. Tried them out this weekend at the lap pool and they were so much better feeling and also a major improved from my last NIKE goggles. Didn't experience any leaking issues worth mentioning. I also love the easy and quick adjustable strap with a simple press of a button. They don't get loose and stay in place. I highly recommend these swim goggles. I have a round face with high cheekbones.
on December 11, 2016
The clarity of the lens are the best I have used so far. And following instructions, I have managed to keep fogging to minimum and kept the lens in excellent condition. I baby these keep them in the case when not in use as I find it difficult to find satisfactory goggles whether it be fit, anti-fog or lens clarity.

The trick to keeping the anti-fog are two.
First, DO NOT TOUCH them; do not touch the inner side of the lens which has the anti-fog. Rinse with running water but do not rub or touch in any way.
Second, to keep the lens from fogging, do not let water touch inner side of the lens. This seems tricky because water inevitably gets in there when one takes them off and puts them back on. What I do is, I put them on and do not take them off until I'm done swimming. Minimal water inside, minimal condensation

Fit is good too. I have tried larger goggles such as Cressi Skylight, but they did not fit, leaked at the nose bridge These are smaller and have individual eye cupping unlike the Skylight.
on July 19, 2017
love them - I use them for sea swimming in the caribbean and whilst I thought the tint would be a gimmick it's actually incredibly comfortable on the eyes. I occasionally have problems forming an airtight seal when I start swimming and it's annoying to have to tread water in the surf trying to take ot water and fit them again. maybe someone can reach out and explain what I am doing wrong
on June 3, 2017
Excellent goggles! My previous pair lasted for a year of very frequent swimming. They have lasted longer if I would have cared for them better. The nose bridge developed a crease the compromised the sealing over the eyes and it's integrity. This could have been avoided if I would have just stored them in the case they came with instead of haphazardly cramming them in my swim bag.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.