$ 18 98
$ 17 99
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Experience Authentic Aqua Teen Hunger Force Humor: Written by and starring Aqua Teen Hunger Force creators David R. Willis and Matt Maiellaro. Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Zombie Ninja Pro-Am delivers the authentic attitude and humor of the series.
- Battle Against Fan Favorites From The Show: Face off against fan favorites and villains from the show including the Mooninites, Plutonians, Frat Aliens, MC Pee Pants and Carl.
- Golf With Weapons And Battle With Clubs: In addition to battling to beat par, you also have to battle your way to the ball after each shot. Use your iron as a weapon, or your sword as your club.
- Race The Frat Aliens: Tear up the course in your awesome rental wagon and settle the score using weapons, obstacles, jumps and more.
- Unlock Exclusive Bonus Content: Explore the course to unlock a never-before-seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force episode, a sandwich battle for the ages and more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Jealousy smolders inside Master Shake like chocolate in a fondue pot. Frylock has been admitted into Jersey Pines, South Jersey's most prestigious and exclusive public golf course. And Shake was rejected. Actually, he didn't apply. He doesn't know how to play golf. But what does that matter? He's mad and must defeat Frylock at his own game. With Meatwad as his caddy, Shake aims to crack some heads and sink some putts. Do battle against Carl, the Mooninites, MC Pee Pants, the Plutonians and other classic villains. Drive your electric golf cart like a real jerk, with complete disregard for your own life. Race against the Frat Aliens in a deadly game of cat and mouse. Hear the actual voices of your favorite cartoon characters, recorded in incredible digital quality. Learn how to finally hit a sand wedge properly. Only you can ensure that Master Shake is triumphant over evil, and the mandatory dress code regarding collared shirts.
Showing 1-8 of 20 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The golf gameplay is pretty standard, the fighting gameplay is a bit weak. Repetitive and the steps to kill the boss characters are not obvious which will result in lost hours farting around or lost minutes checking gamefaqs to find the answer.
Again, love the quotes and jokes.
Gameplay is meh.
There is not to much to this game. Simple golf and running to ball while fighting off zombies characters fromm the show.. Theres a lot of annoying things about the game but this is done on purpose and done well. I didn't complete e game, so i di dnt experience the whole thing but will when i have some spare time. I give this 4 stars because it's a must have for an AQUA teen fan and it's sooo bad it's great! If you love the show you will love this. If you are looking to be wow'd by a game, then this is not for you. You can see the small network show's budget they had to work with. Good work with your low budget!
I say rent it, if you don't collect ATHF stuff.
Overall, if you are an Aqua Teen fan and at least like some games or play a little bit of video games, you should love this. It's fun, entertaining, humorous, and for PS2 it has pretty good graphics. 5/5.