Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
AquaClear Power Filter - 110 V
|Price:||$19.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Refiltration system that offers superior contact time with filter media and energy efficient pump lowers operating costs
- Quick and easy installation
- Filtration volume is up to 7 times larger than comparable filters
- Comes equipped with AquaClear Foam, Activated Carbon and BioMax and Cycle Guard for continuous biological filtration and superior water quality
- 2 year warranty; Ideal for aquariums up to 20 gallons
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
AquaClear Power Filter
The AquaClear Power Filter represents one of the most versatile hang-on filter systems available. The five models available provide a complete selection of flow rates for the most popular sizes of aquariums. The filter’s unique design allows for up to six times more media volume and the longest water to media contact time in the industry.
Patented Re-filtration System
Sometimes delicate fish and plants require a more gentle water flow. The patented AquaClear re-filtration system allows you to control the flow rate without compromising filtration efficiency. When the flow rate is reduced, up to 50% of the water within the filter chamber is processed multiple times.
CycleGuard Multi-Stage Filtration System
Provides optimal mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration. A healthy aquarium requires "beneficial" bacteria. Invisible and harmless, beneficial bacteria are essential in the removal of toxic ammonia and nitrite. With cartridge filtration systems, when you throw away the cartridge, you throw away beneficial bacteria. It can take weeks for the bacteria to re-colonize, resulting in a stressful environment.
Typical Filter Media Placement:
AquaClear Foam Insert, which does the following: 1. Helps with debris removal and provides optimal water distribution patterns, allowing subsequent filter media to perform at full efficiency. 2. Biological filtration, due to the porous structure of foam, providing surfaces for beneficial bacteria.
AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Inserts contain 100% premium research grade carbon. Premium research grade carbon provides large amounts of surface area for adsorption of undesirable impurities.
AquaClear BioMax Filter Inserts contain BioMax ceramic rings. The surface of BioMax is made up of a complex pore system that allows bacteria to thrive.
Power Filter Maintenance
- For maximum filter operation and efficiency, regular cleaning of the filter and its parts is recommended every two weeks.
- Always unplug the Aquaclear Power Filter prior to cleaning.
- First you want to remove the cover, filter basket, and discard water remaining in the filter case. Thoroughly rinse collected debris from the case, impeller cover and impeller assembly using clear lukewarm water.
- Then intake "U" tube and extension tube can be cleaned with a filter stem brush to remove any build-up of deposits.
- When all parts have been cleaned and thoroughly rinsed, reassemble filter and replace any scheduled media. Install the filter once again back on the aquarium making sure that the filter is tipped slightly forward.
- Then fill the AquaClear filter box with aquarium water. Finally plug the filter into an electrical outlet and the AquaClear will self-prime and begin running in a few seconds.
AquaClear Foam Filter Insert: Replace Foam Filter Insert every two months. AquaClear Activated Carbon Filter Insert: Replace Activated Carbon Insert every month. AquaClear BioMax Filter Insert: Replace BioMax Insert every three months.
The AquaClear Power Filters are guaranteed against defects in material or workmanship under normal aquarium usages and service for as long as you own the filter. We offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all non-replaceable parts which means that the filter will be repaired or replaced at the manufactures discretion, free of charge, when the complete pump is returned with proof of purchase and postage paid. Please include $5.00 to cover shipping and handling. This warranty does not apply to any filter that has been subjected to misuse, negligence or tampering. No liability is assumed with respect to loss or damage to livestock or personal property irrespective of the cause thereof.
|Model|| || || || || || |
|Aquarium Capacity||up to 10 US Gallons||5 to 20 US gallons||10 to 30 US gallons||20 to 50 US gallons||40 to 70 US gallons||60 to 110 US gallons|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 2 x 4 inches||4.5 x 7 x 6.5 inches||18 4.5 x 8.2 x 6.7 inches||4 x 9 x 8 inches||6.2 x 10.7 x 8.6 inches||7.1 x 13.9 x 9.1 inches|
|Pump Output||80 US Gal/h||100 US Gal/h||150 US Gal/h||200 US Gal/h||300 US Gal/h||500 US Gal/h|
AquaClear Ammonia Remover
AquaClear Ammonia Remover is ideal for new or heavily populated freshwater aquariums. It removes and controls harmful ammonia and nitrite. AquaClear Ammonia Remover reduces stress on fish, provides numerous bacterial attachment points, and is long lasting and reusable. It is exclusively designed for use in the AquaClear Power Filter.
The AquaClear BioMax Filter Insert provides an optimal environment for beneficial bacteria growth. It works to reduce ammonia and nitrite levels in your tank, and it increases biological filtration efficiency by 30 percent.The AquaClear BioMax Filter Insert is made exclusively for the AquaClear 50 Power Filter.