4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Aquapac 100% Waterproof Headphones
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Yes, you can listen underwater! For example while snorkeling. The sound quality is amazing!
- Each pair comes with 3 different sizes of silicone earbud to make sure they fit your ear canals (everyone's are different!)
- Now fitted with silicone earloops to keep them firmly in place.
- 3.5mm nickel-coated stereo jack.
- Frequency response: 19Hz - 20KHz. Impedance: 32 Ohms. Audio Pressure Level: 100db (1kHz/1Vrms).
- WARNING Although tested waterproof to 30ft (10m) you should not use them at depths greater than 10ft (3m) where the pressure could cause hearing damage.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Waterproof headphones with in-the-ear design, made with a standard 3.5mm plug. Great sound above and below the waterline. Not suitable for use at depths greater than 10 ft where pressure may cause hearing damage. Includes spare ear buds and headphone buoy for storage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Once you get a feel for how to place the earphones under the cap, they are pretty fail-safe (I'd say only once in every 30 to 40 swims I get a little water getting between the earphone and my ear canal--no big deal). And the sound quality (under water) is truly spectacular.
(And btw, I use them with a waterproofed Ipod Shuffle from Swimman.net -- really great solution that clips onto the back of your swim cap.)
There is definitely a little bit of a learning curve to get started with these, but once you get a feel for putting them in right, they add about one minute to your pre-swim routine and are definitely worth it.
Large Blue EAR BAND-IT® neoprene headband.
The sound quality is great, but you have to keep the water out of your ears to make these work well. This is done by keeping a good seal between the headphone and your ear canal. This is a problem if you are swimming because your arm may bump your ears or the cord gets stuck to your skin and gives a light tug on the headphone.
So, without a headband, these just didn't work for me. I tried a swimcap, and this MOSTLY worked for me. I did have to turn the headphones upside down however, as the swim cap put pressure UPWARD, towards the top of my head and would cause the headphones to spring outward (the bottom of them is a solid plastic tab leading into the cord).
The EAR BAND-IT worked perfectly in two ways. 1) It keeps pressure inward only, so that keeps the headphones pressed into my ears. 2) You can wrap the cord around the headband (1 time) as a pressure relief. As I said, the cord sometimes sticks to your wet skin, giving a small tug. That small tug can break the seal with your ear, so if you wrap it around the headband it doesn't pull directly on the headphones.
Overall, I give this product 5 stars because it works as advertised and I really like using it. I knew from reviews here that "keeping it in your ear" is a problem, but there are several solutions and you just need to find one that works for you.
I was out of the pool a year due to illness, and am now looking for earphones again. I won't be buying these.
However, they have a very short shelf-life. When I swim actively, I typically do 4-5 miles every week. These headphones lasted about two months before they short-circuited.