3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
AquaSonic Black Series Ultra Whitening Toothbrush - 8 DuPont Brush Heads & Travel Case Included - Ultra Sonic 40,000 VPM Motor & Wireless Charging - 4 Modes w Smart Timer - Modern Electric Toothbrush
|Item Weight||0.66 Pounds|
About this item
- 40,000 VPM SMART TOOTHBRUSH – Beauty, brains and power. The Black Series is a world class modern electric toothbrush packed with the most up to date technology. It features an ultra-powerful and industry leading motor producing 40,000 vibrations per minute , lithium-ion battery, ultra-fast wireless charging, 4 mode operation, smart vibration timers, 8 DuPont engineered brush heads and bristles, and a custom travel case; all with a sleek ultra-slim, lightweight and IPX7 rated waterproof design.
- GO BEYOND JUST CLEANING – AquaSonic removes 10x more plaque along the gum line than a manual toothbrush and 3x more plaque than legacy outdated electric toothbrushes. Whitening mode helps whiten teeth by using inverted frequencies to dissolve surface stains. Massage mode goes beyond teeth to improve gum health by delivering soothing micro-bursts into tissue to improve circulation and overall health.
- 8 DUPONT BRUSH HEADS & TRAVEL CASE INCLUDED - Every Black Series toothbrush comes with 8 brush heads engineered by world famous DuPont; a world leader in quality & materials science. Each brush head lasts 4 months so 8 will last for over 2.5 years. Also included is a convenient custom hard shell travel case made of BPA Free plastic with space for two brush heads. AquaSonic can last 4 full weeks (2 min/2x a day) on a full charge so its perfect for on the go travel with the included travel case
- MODERN TECHNOLOGY - Black Series brings toothbrushes into modern times with its built in enhanced features. A lithium-ion battery, ultra fast wireless charging (forget outdated USB charging), 4 distinct brushing modes and a smart vibrating notification timer are some of the enhanced features built in to the sleek and ergonomic waterproof black satin handle
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX - 1 AquaSonic Black Series Smart Toothbrush, 1 wireless charging base, 8 DuPont Brush Heads, 1 Travel Case, Instruction and Support Contact Manuals
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
40,000 Vibrations Per Minute UltraSonic Motor w/ 4 Modes
An incredibly powerful 40,000 VPM ultrasonic motor delivers a complete and thorough clean - but black series goes beyond just cleaning your teeth. Use Whiten mode towards the end of your brushing sessions to dissolve surface stains. Use Massage mode to deliver vibrating micro-bursts into gum tissue to improve circulation and tissue function. Whiter teeth and healthier gums mean a more beautiful smile.
Lithium Ion Battery
True Wireless Charging
|Black Series||Brand B||Brand C||Brand D||Brand E|
|Charging||Wireless||USB Cable||USB Cable||USB Cable||USB Cable|
|Included Brush Heads||8||2||2||3||2|
|Included Travel Case||✓||X||X||X||X|
|Based in/Support Timeframe||USA / 12 Months||China / 30 days||China / 30 days||China / 30 days||China / 30 days|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1 x 1 x 10 inches; 10.56 Ounces
- Item model number : SCTB
- Batteries : 1 C batteries required. (included)
- UPC : 709311881482
- Manufacturer : Pure Daily Care
- ASIN : B072YVWBXH
Best Sellers Rank:
#802 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #3 in Ultrasonic Toothbrushes
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The AcquaSonic looks exactly like the Sonicare Diamond Clean, but costs one-fifth of the price ($36.95 on Amazon vs. $198.95). Incidentally, the "motor" in the Diamond Clean is identical to less-expensive Sonicare models. It only performs better because of the brush, which fits on the AquaSonic.
I have no idea how long the AquaSonic will last, but it has a 13 month warranty vs. two and a half years for Sonicare, if you register the purchase. So I can replace the Aquasonic and it would still cost less. Based on my experience with Sonicare, the wand will only stop working when the lithium battery dies or if you drop it on the floor. On the negative side, it isn't clear how you contact Beauty Imports (the seller of AquaSonic) if there is a problem while Sonicare's customer service (except for losing my registration) has been exceptional.
Addendum: Now that I have owned the AquaSonic for a few months, I can report that the brushing seems to be as effective as with a Sonicare (what counts is the brush, not the wand). On the plus side, I have been getting an incredible 60 two-minute brushes per charge (two a day for thirty days), more than twice my experience with Sonicare, suggesting that the battery will last longer. On the minus side, the timer stopped working after one week. Amazon eventually figured out how to fix the problem (Amazon handles tech support calls, but the rep doesn't specialize in AquaSonic -- she has to look up the answer). In case you have the same issue, just press the "on" button for 20 seconds, the same solution needed when Sonicare has this problem.
The Aquacare seems to clean just as well as Sonicare, is slightly (0.6 ounces) lighter, has a battery that lasts twice as long (four weeks versus two), and comes with more brushes (eight one). Sonicare comes with a pressure sensor, which I think is a solution in search of a problem.
The average AquaSonic review on Amazon (4.7 stars) is better than the $69.95 Sonicare 4100 (4.3 stars), with the bad reviews criticizing the electric toothbrush experience, the brush heads cracking, or the battery failing. The last two items are covered by warranty. If Beauty Imports isn't responsive, contact Amazon, which has incredibly good customer service.
Update: love this toothbrush but now it’s not holding its charge. Can the lithium battery be replaced?
Top reviews from other countries
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.