- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B0159BKFDQ
- Item model number: AB-C001
- Average Customer Review: 256 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #165,864 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Aquabod Collapsible Water Bottle - BPA Free, 17oz, Leak Proof Silicone Foldable Sports Water Bottle, The Smart Hydration Solution
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HYDRATE YOUR LIFE - The perfect hydration solution. Leak proof and shatter proof bottles can stores up to 17oz or 500ml. Designed to turn heads, our bottles are made from non-toxic FDA approved, BPA-Free silicone. Easily collapse to only 1/5th the size for maximum portability.
- DURABLE - These leak-proof sports bottles have hygienic BPA-free lid that can be operated with just one hand. Despite being soft to touch, our premium silicone material is more durable than other bottles in the market.
- NON-TOXIC - Made from medical-grade silicone (better than food-grade). The same material used in popular baby bottles. These FDA approved bottles has no funny taste or smell. By using reusable bottles daily, we can play an important role in reducing plastic wastes in our environment.
- VERSATILE - Whether you're out hiking, camping, biking, running, working out, traveling or just staying active, Aquabod's collapsible bottles is the perfect way to hydration your life. The bottle's wide mouth design allow bottle allow for easy & quick cleaning. Its also dishwasher safe.
- THE AQUABOD DIFFERENCE - Our bottles collapses and expands easier than other silicone bottles, made from higher quality medical grade silicone vs. food grade. Superior customer service and support and most importantly MONEY BACK GUARANTEED if you're not completely satisfied, no questions asked.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||1.3 x 4.2 x 4.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.1 pounds|
Staying hydrated is critical to our health
Research have shown that just a 5% drop in our body fluid levels can lead to a 25-35% drop in energy instantly.
Therefore drinking water, plenty and often is a critical.
Yet most people today are not drinking enough water.
Water bottles made from glass(breakable), plastic or aluminum are heavy and bulky to carry around.
There must be a better a better way!
Aquabod's Collapsible Silicone Water bottles
- Made from Medical Grade BPA free & FDA Approved silicone (higher than food grade)
- Capacity up to 17fl.oz/500ml
- No smelly odor or funny taste
- Collapse to only 1/5 the size maximum portability
- Ultra light and compact and easy to fold
- Included aluminum allow lock for easy transport
- Wide mouth design for easy cleaning
- Hygienic cover for easy one hand operation
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Leak-proof, Spill proof and Unbreakable
Before use tip: wash thoroughly with warm soapy water or one cycle through dishwasher (top rack).
Available in 4 stylish colors: black, blue, pink and white. It also makes the perfect gift for anyone with active lifestyles or wants to improve their health through hydration.
Click the "Add to Cart" button above to get your brand new Aquabod Collapsible water bottle today!
Purchase multiple bottles and get additional discounts off your purchase
check out the Special Offers and Product Promotions section above to use the promo codes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I purchased it to give to my gym buddy who's needed a water bottle, but I wish I would have kept it for myself. Here's why.
1. It's so convenient. It's crazy convenient. I don't often forget my water bottle when I go to the gym, but when I do it sucks. If I bought one of these for myself I'd just keep it in my gym bag at all times so I'm never without a water bottle.
2. It's actually really sturdy. It was as easy to fill as a standard water bottle and was just as difficult to knock down. I am pretty dedicated to reviewing things well, so I filled it and squeezed it to try to make it leak. I wasn't successful. I held it over the bath tub and dropped it in when it was full-- nothing spilled and the lid didn't break. I'm sure you could damage this but you'd really have to mess it up good.
3. It holds a pretty good amount of water. I have a 40 oz bottle I like to use at home, but 17oz is about all I need at the gym.
The only issues I can imagine having with this is forgetting that it's squishy and accidentally squeezing it too hard while drinking and then spilling on yourself.
**Edit** Now that we've used this water bottle multiple times, it's not our favorite thing to use. I'm not sure if this company is branding it as a water bottle to use all the time, or more of an emergency water bottle. I purchased another one for myself and I like it for that purpose, since I forget my water bottle sometimes. It isn't hard to use, per se, however it is weird to use. When you start to drink the water if you don't let it "suck in" some air, then it deflates a little bit, and as that happens it gets kind of floppy--which can be difficult to hold when you're doing something active. Have you ever held a ferret? It's a little bit easier than that, and a little bit less weird.
My friend also noticed the definite silicone taste in her water bottle, but I ended up soaking the inside of mine with vinegar water and I didn't taste silicone at all. So that might help some folks out.
All-in-all, still a good product, just a little hard to get used to.
If you have any questions for me, I'd be happy to help.
I purchased this item at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, but I would tell you if it weren't a quality product, I promise.
This bottle has stood up to the test of time; probably 40 trips later, it is still in great shape. The bottle collapses to a convenient size that fits in my slim laptop bag. When it is full, I do not store it in the bag as there is no room. Instead, I hang it from the strap hook. It retains its shape well, even when only partly full. It seals perfectly. I have dropped it, folded it, squished it, etc., while full and it hasn't leaked. The top snaps on securely and it hasn't worn down like some snap-top bottles do. The hook failed about a month ago - the bottle was torn right off of my bag. The bottle was fine though so I just bought a new hook (a wiregate carabiner from REI) and attached it with a key chain loop which works great.
Someone commented that the bottle makes the water taste bad and I have not experienced that at all. I washed the bottle with a baby bottle brush when I first received it and I wash it about once a week. The water tastes great (I only fill it with water). I've devised one trick that seems to help with a quirk. If the bottle is half full and you tilt it to your mouth to drink, it tends to fold (because it is top heavy). So, put your mouth on the bottle before tilting and blow into the bottle a little bit to fill it up then it works just fine.
If I could change one thing about the bottle, I would make the volume a bit bigger - like 20 oz instead 17 oz.
- it arrived much earlier than expected (by about 1.5 weeks before the target date)
- it came packed with individual pouches because I was buying them as gifts for the members of my travel group
- it stands on its own even while empty (but filled with air)
- there's a little strap attached that allows the rolled up bottle to remain rolled up while still enabling the carabiner be attached to you.
Not happy about:
- it's not the same brand. I expected an Aquabod. I got Kean. It shipped from Shenzen, China (I don't know where Aquabod is supposed to be from). I'm not sure if I paid too much for this kind of service or was over expecting Aquabod to be cheap.
- there is a smell so I foresee needing to use and reuse and rewash several times to get rid of the scent.
- I bought a few of each color and there's one of each color that's smaller (320ml) than the others (500ml). Hmm.
Whomever was feeling weird about the way the silicone feels in their hands should get over it, it's not disgusting.