Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $59.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Aquabot ABREEZ4WD Breeze 4WD Robotic Pool Cleaner for In Ground Pools up to 60-Feet
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Robotic pool cleaner designed for all pool shapes and surfaces up to 60-feet; for in ground pools
- Features rotating brushes to loosen dirt and debris for a deeper clean
- 4WD propulsion allows for excellent traction and auto turning
- Features two top access, easy view large debris baskets that allow for easy emptying and cleaning
- Cleans backward and forward and will climb the wall every 4th time
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Breeze 4WD runs on a true 4 wheel drive system. The drive system powers all 4 wheels as well as a rotating brush underneath the cleaner itself. This cleaner has the power to scrub, vacuum and filter the most demanding pool environments and is built rugged for years of reliable service. The Breeze 4WD features a lower center rotating brush that helps loosen up stubborn dirt and debris and large EZ Clean top access filter baskets for care free maintenance - 60 ft. cable with no tangle swivel. The Aquabot Advantage: Not all pool cleaners are created equal. Advances in Aquabot robotic technology have enabled us to offer many advantages to antiquated cleaning traditions that can truly make a difference in the quality of your pool experience. At Aquabot we believe in crystal clear water with fewer chemicals and a healthier clean.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, I tried calling the company to get either warranty service or just plain service. It is then the jerk around started. Their service center was closed down, no reason given and the voice message said they were now some pool company. It gave me another number and a website to call. I tried the website and it has a contact us selection. So, I sent them an email telling them my issue but didn't hear from them. A week went by so I tried them again via email and by phone. They haven't responded to either of my emails and the phone number I call is for their pool company not Aquabot service.
The second phone number was given so I called it. It isn't an Aquabot number.
So, it lasted as long as my warranty which was two years but I didn't get two years of work out of it. Even a good product, not saying this is a good one, can be ruined by terrible customer service. This is one of those examples. The worst of horrible customer service. I plan to buy another robotic pool cleaner but it will not be from Aquabot or whatever the name of their company is now. Buyer beware.
When the new model came out in 2015, we decided to give it another chance. There was some tangling, but it wasn't a game stopper like the precious model. Now that the 2016 season has begun, the tangling issue has reared it's ugly head, and we've added pool noodle sections as extra flotation, but I don't see this one lasting till the end of the season.