Aquafresh White Trays, 14 Trays
- One box of seven upper and seven lower whitening trays
- Pre-filled with the same enamel-safe ingredient that dentists use
- Trays are soft, thin, and flexible; provide a custom fit and exceptional whitening
- Trays are easy to apply and feature a clean, fresh taste
- Trays are disposable for convenience
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Keep out of reach of children. If product comes in contact with your eyes, rinse immediately. Consult your dentist before use if you have sensitive teeth or sore gums. Some people may experience temporary gum sensitivity when using Aquafresh White Trays. Do not drink, eat or smoke while tray is in mouth. Avoid contact with fabrics as gel may alter the color. This product will whiten only natural teeth. Do not use unless you are age 12 or older; if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product; if you have dental braces; when sleeping.
Glycerin, Water (Purified), Hydrogen Peroxide, Collodial Silicon Dioxide, Carbomer, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Phosphate, Flavor, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Disodium Edetate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
1. Carefully peel back foil and remove tray. 2. Place trays on upper, then lower teeth - Gently press tray with fingers to spread the gel onto and around teeth; Keep trays in your mouth for 30-45 minutes. 3. Repeat once daily for 5 days and for even better results, use for up to 7 days. Store in a cool place.
Top Customer Reviews
The product works. It whitens my teeth after the first use, and the result became very obvious after 3 uses (as it claims), so I'm pretty satisfied.
The tray fits my mouth quite well (but I have a small mouth... I even wonder how it would fit bigger mouth since the tray is kinda small.) Spreading the gel so that it fully covers the teeth isn't easy. I noticed that the top part of the teeth are whiter than the bottom (especially the bottom teeth.)
The gel DOES hurt the gum. I read other reviews and people have been complaining about bleached gum. My gum didn't get bleached, it didn't turn white, but it bled!!! The part of the gum closest to the teeth turned red because of the bleeding and there's also minor peeling of the gum too. It hurt pretty bad when I brushed my teeth. The bleeding only happened the first two times... I guess my gum got used to the gel since it didn't bleed after the third time (however, still hurt a little.)
It does the job. It whitens your teeth, but comes with a price... hurts your gum!
So, here's what I do:
The first two trays I used them two days in a row (like the instruction says) and on the second day, it's really painful on the gum. So I waited one day before doing the third one and my gum didn't hurt as much. I would suggest using it every other day (or you can try two days between use)... I think it helps with the tooth sensitivity (which I didn't experience as much as when I used the Crest White strip) and the painful gum.
I hope this helps.
1. The product will not be perfect. If you need perfection, I would advise you to save money and go to the dentist!
2. The trays will not fit everyone perfectly. They do, in my opinion, have much better contact and comfort than whitestrips. If you want custom fit and comfort, see point number 1.
3. Okay, there is a bit of minor, and I mean minor burning and irritation to gums. This is no different from any other teeth whitening product on the marker. Honestly, what did you expect it to feel like when you put peroxide in your mouth??? Sheesh!
4. It's goopy - yes. I needs to be goopy to stay on your teeth. Wipe it off and get over it. Again if you can't handle goop, see point number 1.
5. The flavour is actually not bad! But if you are expecting something like chocolate, you will be sadly disappointed. Again what can you expect when trying to cover up the taste of peroxide and such ingredients!
6. I saw results almost immediately and great whitening after the full 7 days. But guess what? It's not perfect or as white as a dentist could get it. And as before, if you require perfection, see number 1.
So, overall for the price I think it is good value and easier to use than whitestrips. I have a whiter smile and no side effects to speak of. Very Happy!
I noticed a difference after 3 days and they are much whiter after 7 days. My gums turned white if the whitening goo touched them for the full 45 minutes and felt tingly and hurt slightly. The pick color returned within an hour. It really isnt as bad as the other reviewers make it seem.
All in all if you are looking for a product that works, this is a good one. I was truly surprised at how well they worked. I will be purchasing these in the future.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this product. I have very sensitive teeth and this is the only teeth whiting that doesn't hurt my mouth. Start seeing results after a few uses.Published 3 months ago by Maxsom
These are the best! Work amazing! Very easy to use and results show after the 2nd use. I have been using these for years and this is by far the best price you will find! Read morePublished 4 months ago by trevor
This is a good product for a low price. I've been using this for about 6-8 years now. I use it twice a year after my teeth cleaning. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Papa
Supposedly this damages ur teeth n makes them look invisible bUT I used them twice n it workedPublished 7 months ago by Real Logic