Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher - Fluoride, Lead, Chloramine, Chromium-6 Filter - BPA-Free, Clear
|Sale:||$69.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✓ PREMIUM DESIGN FOR HEALTH AND SUSTAINABILITY. Filter made in USA, 100% BPA-free, 100% FDA-approved food grade materials, 100% recyclable, 100% vegan.
- ✓ RIGOROUSLY TESTED. Filter meets and exceeds NSF Standards 42 and 53 for contaminant reduction. Aquagear holds 2016 Water Quality Association (WQA) membership. Filter tested in Flint, Michigan for lead and copper reduction.
- ✓ TRIPLE CAPACITY FILTERS. High quality filters produce 150 gallons of water each, lasting 3 times longer than Brita filters and 4 times longer than ZeroWater for maximum lifetime savings.
- ✓ REMOVES 2000% MORE CONTAMINANTS THAN BRITA, INCLUDING FLUORIDE, LEAD, CHROMIUM 6, CHLORAMINES, MERCURY, AND CHLORINE. A five stage filter with 2 micron pores, including a lead/fluoride filter, protects you and your family from contaminants that other filters miss. The filter does all this while keeping healthy trace minerals like calcium and magnesium in your water, which ZeroWater and Reverse Osmosis systems will strip out.
- ✓ LIFETIME GUARANTEE AND SAME-DAY CUSTOMER SUPPORT. If your filter pitcher ever breaks, we will replace it free of charge. We are entirely dedicated to keeping you satisfied, hydrated, and healthy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher - Fluoride, Lead, Chloramine, Chromium-6 Filter - BPA-Free, Clear
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||aquagear®||Invigorated Living||Amazon.com||SDS Worldwide||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Clear||White||White||Black||Blue and White||n/a|
|Item Dimensions||—||5.5 x 11 x 10.2 in||7.38 x 11.94 x 16.75 in||5.75 x 10 x 10.5 in||6 x 12.25 x 11.62 in||6.75 x 11.25 x 10.63 in|
Get the BEST in tap water filtration. The 8-Cup Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher is proven by independent and ISO 17025 accredited labs tests to remove the most harmful but common tap water contaminants, including lead (97.5%), Fluoride (90%), Chlorine (99.99%), Chromium 6 (99.87%), Mercury (99.6%), Trihalomethanes (99.99%), DDT (98.8%). With the Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher, you can finally experience total peace of mind and keep your family protected from tap water contaminants around the clock. The pitcher's long-lasting filters (150 gallons) mean less hassle and more savings over the long term. Best of all, it comes with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE, any defect or breakage you have with the filter pitcher will be covered by us. Experience cleaner, healthier and fresher tasting water with the Aquagear Water Filter Pitcher.
Top Customer Reviews
That said, it's really good water, so I've now bought a second pitcher to double the fun of watching water trickle through at a rate slightly faster than glaciation and somewhat slower than plate subduction.
If anyone from aquagear is reading this, make a faster filter, or sell a larger model with a big reservoir so I can fill it once a day and forget about it.
The set up was fast and easy, including the flushing of the filter, all taking less than 3 minutes. I love the pour spout feature, which allows “hands free” filling up with water and the water tastes amazing.
I can’t believe anyone would complain about the flow rate because the flow rate is fine. The Brita has faster flow rate but who cares if the Aquagear takes one minute longer to fill up when you are getting 2000% more contaminants removed?
And what other product removes close to 100% of Chlorine, Flouride, Lead, Chomium 6, Mercury, and Trihalomethanes? I think most people already know about the dangers of Flouride, Mercury and Lead in their water, so let me point out the ill effects of the lessor known contaminants: Chloramine, Trihalomethanes, and Chromium 6 that the Aquagear takes head on as well:
Water utilities across the country are changing the way they treat our drinking water. They’re switching from chlorine, the primary disinfectant used in drinking water systems for over a hundred years, to the alternative disinfectant chloramine at an alarming rate. According to “Citizens Concerned About Chloramine”, chloramine causes problems with your immune system, respiratory, skin, digestive and gastric, kidney and blood.
According to the EPA, The use of chlorine to disinfect water for the purpose of drinking produces low levels of various disinfection by-products with the trihalomethanes and haloacetic acids being the most common. The EPA states that “Some people who drink water containing total trihalomethanes in excess of the MCL over many years could experience liver, kidney, or central nervous system problems and increased risk of cancer.”
We can thank Erin Brockovich for bringing Chromium 6 into the light of day, but despite her efforts Chromium 6 is still a major issue in our drinking water and not well known by the general population. A recent report by the nonprofit research and advocacy organization Environmental Working Group (EWG) says that nearly 200 million Americans across all 50 states are exposed to unsafe levels of chromium-6 or hexavalent chromium, a heavy metal known to cause cancer in animals and humans. Human studies by government and independent scientists worldwide have definitively established that breathing airborne chromium-6 particles can cause lung cancer, and the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration sets strict limits for airborne chromium-6 in the workplace. Whether inhaled or ingested, it can also cause liver damage, reproductive problems and developmental harm.
- Super fast and easy set up. After the 2 minute filter flush, it was a simple matter of putting the components into one another and filling it up to start drinking fresh water.
- When you fill it, it doesn't take long at all to drip down into the pitcher and have drinkable water.
- I can actually taste the difference. I'm assuming that this filters better than our old 'in the fridge' filter did, because now that I've tasted water from this pitcher, I can tell a significant different between it and tap water. (My son even claims that tap water tastes like 'pool water' now) Before this, I could never tell a taste difference between tap and our fridge filtered water.
- No little black particles in the pitcher. The water has been crystal clear.
- Durable build. So far, the pitcher has held up without any issues at all. The plastic seems thick and of good quality.
- The little plastic 'flap' that opens at the pour area of the filter sticks a bit. There are times I have to manually flip it up, or the water will pour through the little gaps instead. I would be nice if it wasn't quite as stiff on the plastic hinges and opened on the weight of the water pushing against it.
- It would have been nice if there was an area for removable stickers to be placed to let you know when you need to change your filter. I had to leave a memo on my phone with the 'filter change date'. I think a sticker system would be very helpful to customers.
Overall though, the pros of this pitcher definitely outweigh the cons and I really love the water results. Very happy with the purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated water filter pitchers in our Water Filter Pitcher Reviews.