Aquamira Water Treatment, 2 Oz, Part A and B, Chlorine Dioxide
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Treats up to 60 Gallons of Water
- EPA Registered Water Treatment; EPA Reg. No. 9150-9-71766
- Effective and Economical
- Preserves Water for up to 5 Years in Properly Sealed Container
- Use for Boat/RV Water Storage Tanks, Camp & Cabin Water Collection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Chlorine dioxide, a well established disinfectant is the active ingredient in Aquamira Water Treatment. Chlorine dioxide is iodine and chlorine free. The unique formula works by releasing nascent oxygen, a highly active form of oxygen, which is a strong oxidant and a powerful germicidal agent. Chlorine dioxide has been used by municipal water treatment plants to kill a variety of waterborne pathogens since the late 1940s. Unlike free chlorine (familiar as household bleach) or other halogen chemicals (such as iodine), chlorine dioxide does not create potentially harmful by-products.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 8 x 1.5 x 6 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- Item model number : WP T160
- Date First Available : September 7, 2011
- Manufacturer : Aquamira
- ASIN : B000RELM6U
- Best Sellers Rank: #606,275 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews: