|Price:||$105.69 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 210D PU-Coated Fabrics Taped Seams
- 10" high
- 10" wide
- The largest of our three 'Wet & Dry' backpacks
- 100% waterproof to IPX6 (protected against heavy seas/temporary flooding)
- Separate wet and dry compartments, with removeable inner compartment
- Brilliant for travel, biking, and activities where weight and full features are a priority
- Whether you're commuting in the rain or paddling a SUP, these are fully-featured waterproof daysacks that will protect your gear from the elements
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Whether you're commuting in the rain or canyoning down a waterfall, this is a fully-featured waterproof backpack that will protect your gear from the elements.
- Product Dimensions: 23.6 x 17.7 x 11.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E1FSA7U
- Item model number: 789
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 2, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
+ I took it swimming, and it is indeed waterproof.
+ It is constructed very well, with no loose threads or leaks. And every strap, clip, and zipper works well. It's a pleasure to handle.
It has essentially three compartments: The main bag, a removable yellow pouch inside so wet and dry stuff can be separated, and a smaller transparent pouch meant for cell phone, keys, etc.
I have the 35L version of this bag, and my other 33L backpack easily fits inside. That's possible because backpack volume includes the volume of the mesh pockets. In other words, the main compartment is quite voluminous for a 35L bag.
- It comes without any instructions whatsoever. A QR code is included, but it leads to a broken web link. I can't figure out what the loops at the end of some straps are for, and I wish they had included care instructions.
- The mesh pockets on the side are so deep that it is impossible to grab a water bottle while hiking.
- It only comes in black, which for someone who lives in the tropics or goes caving is a bad color choice.
- Little back support, more like a soft bag, so the 35L version is not ideal for long hikes.
Overall, I consider this a very capable and high-quality backpack. It's ideal for very wet activities (e.g. kayaking), not so much for mostly dry hikes with the occasional immersion, which would require an easy-access compartment. It sort of drives my crazy that I can never get to anything fast.
Suggestions for improvements:
* I could need a quick-access outside pocket. That way I don't have to roll open and dig into the pack every single time.
* Other color choices than black would be good.
* Make one of the side mesh pockets short, so a water bottle can be grabbed from it without taking the backpack off.
* A side strap to hold longer items, such as a tripod would be worth considering.
This is an amazing backpack, if you need a waterproof backpack, look no further, this is it!
[Feb 2016 UPDATE: My nephew's 35L Wet & Dry Backpack has been to the Atacama Desert, Ecuador's Cloud Forest, the Galapagos Islands and Japan. It continues to perform well and has been trouble-free. Aquapac's John Colenut eventually replaced my defective 25L Wet & Dry Backpack with the new model which has also performed admirably. Would I now recommend Aquapac to friends who need a waterproof backback? Yes.]