Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on August 9, 2015
I use these in a "waterproof bag" for my insulin pump. Absolutely cannot afford an epic fail as replacing a pump would be $$$$$$. Used these as a back-up and there was no water after swimming in the ocean.
on April 25, 2016
JUST AS DESCRIBED KEPT MY UNDERWATER CAMERA CASE FREE OF HUMIDITY FOR AT LEAST 12 HOURS OF DIVES AND STILL FEEL DRY!! EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED AND HAS LASTED MUCH LONGER THEN I THOUGHT THEY WOULD!!!
on July 22, 2013
I ordered these along with a waterproof case for my camera. I was worried about the humidity getting trapped inside the bag. I've used it twice so far with the packets and haven't noticed any moisture. I figured for a dollar a pack a little extra protection couldn't hurt.
on March 31, 2017
Fulfills their purpose.
on June 27, 2015
These sachets work well in the dry bag case for dSLR cameras I purchased. My only complaint is the packaging. Vacuumed sealed pouch had no easy access. I cut the bag with the sachets, destroying a sachet in the process.
on March 8, 2013
Haven't used these but can be used for putting around items to keep moisture out. I got for inserting into the DandyCase waterproof case for my iPhone to take it underwater. Condensation can build up due to temperature differences between air and water temp changes. Putting one of these inside the case with the camera keeps it away.
on October 17, 2012
These packs seem to look correct and seem to be well made. I placed all five (5) of them in a wooden case housing a very expensive and delicate optical telescope. I will post an update after the storage season (winter) if I notice anything exceptional, positive or negative, once I reopen the telescope case next spring. Enjoy!
on December 19, 2016
Exactly as advertised. Used in Freiq Andrew DiCaPac underwater phone/camera cases to prevent moisture from running shots. Great!
on May 3, 2013
I recently purchased a Dicapac for use with my Sony NEX-7 digital camera underwater. With an expensive camera, it is a no brainer to add $5 desiccant packs to soak up any small leaks or sealed in humidity. These are the standard (free) packs that come in most electronics boxes, but are a little sturdier than average.

Pros: Cheap, Good size, Sturdier than most free ones

Cons: Not free
on October 10, 2012
I'm a digital artist living in the tropics and this stuff is just about essential in keeping things in working order. I wrap up all my electronic components, hard drives, cameras etc. with these packets to keep the salt air from killing them. Works great and good price.