- File Size: 1094 KB
- Print Length: 54 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Vertical Gardening Group; 1 edition (April 22, 2013)
- Publication Date: April 22, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00CHCA2DE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#844,130 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #9 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Regional > Canada
- #18 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > By Climate > Temperate
- #44 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Science > Nature & Ecology > Natural Resources > Fisheries & Aquaculture
The Aquaponic Gardening Guidebook: Step By Step Instructions For Growing Vegetables and Raising Fish With Aquaculture (Hydroponic Gardening Book 2) Kindle Edition
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend the author have someone proofread for errors and have someone with no aquaponics knowledge read it and tell you what they learned so you can see where the big knowledge gaps are.
This covers everything from temperatures to types of fish. Also, lots of sites to go to if you want more information.
The DIY system that I would use is the barrel system...
Happy fish and excellent food coming up!