- File Size: 935 KB
- Print Length: 60 pages
- Publication Date: December 17, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00FA42TR8
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #701,270 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Aquaponics for Beginners - A Step by Step Guide to Aquaponic Gardening in Your Own Backyard Kindle Edition
|Length: 60 pages|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Recommendations about how to maintain ph and additional nutrients to add are really worthless until you have a system built and started. Obviously, she had high minded intentions, but her follow through fails big time.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > By Technique
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Landscape Design > Vegetables
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Techniques
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Gardening & Horticulture > Vegetables