Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on November 15, 2012
This review is for the entire Aquaria collection. I would've given this set a 5 star rating if the entire collection was on 1 DVD like it said it was. But its not, its on 2 discs. So i was not able to play all 5 fish tanks in one long continuous loop like i wanted to. You could only play 3 of the tanks continuously like that, then you would have to put the other disc in to be able to play the other 2 tanks. That was disappointing because the set is touted as being all 5 tanks in 1 DVD. Now of all the tanks, my favorite is the Natural Aquarium. That one i feel has the most colorful variety of sea life. The other 4 tanks are not too bad either. Not awesome, but not anywhere near as bad as what a lot of these reviewers have said about them. Some of these reviews are downright mean and nasty. I frankly was very suprised at how much i ended up liking these tanks because i read most of the reviews before i bought it. Maybe they paid a whole lot more for their copies than what i did so that could be their issue. But for what i paid, which was one cent plus the 2.98 shipping, THIS IS A VERY GOOD PURCHASE. So for under 3 bucks total, i would say dont hesitate to buy it. And as of the date of this review, there are definately more copies available for the same price i paid. There are also individual copies of each of the 5 tanks available for that same price, but why buy 1 single fish tank DVD when you can get the whole 5 tank series in 1 collection for the same price?
on June 15, 2002
The fish are pretty and active, the photography is good, and the colors are vibrant. But the 40-minute wide shot of the full tank is not very satisfying. The edited close-up shots of the individual fish swimming by are much more pleasing, but this segment is only 8 minutes long. You can select to repeat either segment endlessly, but only 8-minutes makes the "meditation" or "relaxation" audio choices rather silly. So I am stuck with using a repeated 8 minutes of pleasent sounding ocean waves breaking on shore (the "aquarium bubbles" choice is not pleasing either). Nice, but this could be much better for little extra production cost, it would seem.
on September 10, 2016
Love it
on March 24, 2016
Enjoying watching the "fish" show.
on January 9, 2017
I expected a different scene. It is a fish tank.
on January 15, 2013
We have a 32" TV and so I thought I'd give it a try in spite of the negative reviews that those with larger TVs gave it. For this size and smaller it is great. Good pictures and the main view lasts long enough that you don't get the feeling that it is simply repeating predictably like the ones I saw in the hospital waiting room.
on January 1, 2017
Not a very good modern reference at all.
on June 25, 2006
This DVD is nothing more or nothing less than promised; a beautiful aquarium full of salt water fish and coral. The background audio gives a choice of breaking waves or bubbles. One quick attempt to use it as a computer screensaver failed but did not give it a large effort as this is not what I purchased it for. I have had good comments from several friends who saw it on my television in my RV while on vacation at the beach.
on January 24, 2000
I used to have reef and fish tanks, getting to old to do the work required to keep these animals. Thought a vertual aquarium would fill the need, but when I saw the deseased corals and fish with clearly visable parasitec infections I became very angry. This horrifying display of aquatic life should not receive any support. I hope that the general public does not believe that this is what coral or salt water fishtanks should look like. I see nothing beautiful in any of these diplays. They are a poor representation of even the worst PETSHOP aquarium dispays. I wish I had never seen this video, it has at least ruined this day for me. NO STARS
on November 2, 2009
this video is excelent and i really love it and the dvd is really crystal clear and the color is really great too and it looks so realistic and its actually looks like a real aquarium and the sounds of the bubbles sound so real too i really enjoy this video and the price is really great too it just looks so great on my 32 inch plasma tv ty so much.