Penn Plax South Castle Aquarium Decor
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- This aquarium decoration features a large grey castle perched upon a rocky hill with a flowing waterfall underneath. The cone shaped roof, archways, and stone details give a realistic feel.
- This castle provides visual interest for you and your fish. Holes provide hideaways for your fish to rest and passageways to reduce boredom.
- This aquarium ornament measures 12.8 inches across by 14.8 inches high by 8 inches deep. Castle is doubled sided and can be placed anywhere in your fish tank.
- Can be used alone or coordinate this castle with style RRW9 Part A to create a large 2 piece underwater kingdom for larger fish tanks.
- Made of safe durable resin, this aquarium decoration is hand painted with detail and is safe for use in both freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Penn Plax Castle Aquarium Decoration offers visual interest to your tank while reducing fish boredom. Painted in shades of grey, this medieval castle is perched upon a rocky landscape with a flowing waterfall underneath. This aquarium decoration serves two purposes, to add visual interest for humans but also acts as a hideaway and passageway for your fish. Aquarium ornament is made of quality resin and hand painted; measuring 12.8 inches across and 18.8 inches high by 8 inches deep. This aquarium ornament is freestanding and double sided so it can be placed anywhere in your fish tank. Coordinate this castle with the Penn Plax style RRW9 to create a two piece underwater kingdom in your fish tank.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Other than that I love it. Got it in a 55Gallon (210L) Tank together with Part-A and it looks great. It's not to big, still leaves space for other stuff. Looks very impressive though. I read in other reviews that the colors from Part-A/Part-B are off when ordered separate - not in my case. Ordered Part-A couple of weeks ago. Perfect color match! Would buy again!
I saw this in a store and ordered one online and the two were slightly different colors. So don't be surprised if it's not colored as pictured. Mine does not have a dark blue roof, it's more of a purplish sky blue.
The North Castle (other half to this) seems pretty hard to find. The only thing I would change is the waterfall, it's kind of a weird theme because the whole thing is already underwater. If it were replaced by colorful green moss or something that may have looked better. Still, it's not losing a star for it.
If you have a 29 gallon tank, this will take up most of the space in it but it looks AWESOME. The top may stick out of the water about 1/4" or so, it's that tall. I transferred it to my 55 and my oscar fish loves it. I put a red H2Show light in it so it looks like an evil dungeon. lol LED lights make this castle look FANTASTIC, I also have several shining down on it.
I paid $60 for this and with how it's held up compared to other ornaments it is TOTALLY worth the $$$ spent! I am getting the North Castle when I find it.