SunGrow Aquarium Gravel Cleaner Kit with Priming Bulb, 65-inches, 2-Minutes to Assemble, BPA Free, Easy-to-Use, Perfect for Small Fish Tanks
|Item Weight||2.4 Ounces|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
About this item
- ✔ GOOD AQUARIUM KEEPING AT YOUR DOORSTEP — No more scooping up dirty water with a pail; that can be messy. SunGrow Aquarium Cleaning Pump kit is a system with a hand controller that helps you clear out your tank efficiently and quickly by having the features you definitely need! This is suitable for maintaining both freshwater and saltwater tanks. Each part is meticulously designed to give you the best aquarium cleaning experience you can possibly have.
- ✔ ROUTINE MAINTENANCE MADE EASY — Every SunGrow fish tank substrate cleaner comes with a short nozzle with nozzle net, flexible standard tubing, operation/pump bulb and discharge hose. While all these parts can be adjusted and modified as per your needs, the operation bulb or the hand starter is its unique component that sets it apart from other similar items in the market.
- ✔ FREQUENT WATER CHANGE ENSURES HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT — Without water changes, invisible toxins build up in your tank creating toxic environment for your inhabitants. But, with the kink-resistant siphon cleaner by SunGrow, you can do it frequently and it will not take much of your time. This no-spill system is made high quality to not let aquarium fish get hurt or even disturbed while it is being used to transfer water.
- ✔ 2-MINUTES TO SETUP — The short nozzle feature of SunGrow Aquarium sand and substrate cleaner is perfect when you want to replenish or drain water out of your tank. Just place the nozzle in your tank. For convenience, attach it with a suction cup. This will make work easier for you because you don’t need to hold it while draining out water! Press on, or squeeze the pump bulb 5 to 7 times and the water will start to flow out of the nozzle. See the description below for more details.
- ✔ HASSLE-FREE STORAGE- The flexible siphon pump helps preventing the small gravel and debris from going into the hose. Not only that, after it has done the deed, it won’t give you a hard time thinking where you would store it, as it can be placed practically anywhere! With its strategic portable design, you can keep it in any place you want where you can easily access it the next time you need it.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Manual Hand pump Aquarium Gravel Cleaner Kit
BPA-Free Siphon, Durable plastic. Assembles in 2 Minutes.
Netted nozzle attachment at the end of the long flexible hose drains dirty water without sucking up gravel or fish.
No mess! Makes changing your water easier, thus facilitating more frequent water changes - No Need to Remove Fish or Plants
Perfect for Cleaning Small Fish Tank
If you own a home Aquarium you know that an important part of maintaining a healthy environment for your fish is regular water changes.
Tanks of every size can benefit from this practice, but this can be a stressful process! Not only are traditional water changing methods messy and time consuming, they create unnecessary anxiety for you and your fish. If you dread when it comes time to change the water, we don't blame you!
We've got a better way!
The SunGrow Aquarium Cleaning Pump is a siphon system designed to make changing your tank water quick and efficient!
Our durable, lightweight tubing reaches deep into aquarium corners so your hands stay dry. Our system easily assembles for use in just minutes and disassembles just as quickly for cleaning
The SunGrow Aquarium Cleaning Pump kit comes with a short nozzle, strong flexible tubing, operation/pump bulb and discharge hose.
Every component of the SunGrow Aquarium Cleaning Pump is made with lightweight, durable, high-quality, BPA-free plastic making it safe not only for your fishes, but for you as well. The best part is, this system doesn’t stress or cause harm to your aquarium fishes while it is being used.
Stress Free Cleaning
Avoid the shock of moving your fish to clean their tank.
Our netted nozzle means your fish and plants can stay safely in their tank while you siphon out debris
Designed especially for Aquarium Owners
Easy Squeeze Pump
Imitation products are made with rigid, inflexible plastics which are hard to squeeze and quickly tire your hand. Our specially selected, BPA-free plastic pump ensures you'll never strain your grip while pumping.
Netted Nozzle Head
Unlike regular aquarium pumps, our netted nozzle head allows you to pump debris and waste up from the bottom of your tank, while ensuring your fish are protected, and aquarium gravel, plants or decorations aren't dislodged.
Long, Wide Flexible Tubing
Other pumps have stiff tubing that is difficult to control, and can clog easily. Our 43 inch long flexible tubing reaches deep into tanks and maneuvers easily without bending or pinching, clogging the flow.
How to Use
•In order for the siphon to pump efficiently, the source liquid must be elevated above the container you're transferring the water to
•Put a large bucket or bowl lower than the tank to collect the water
•To start suction, squeeze the hand pump vigorously until you begin to see water flowing up the tube
•To maintain the flow, keep constant squeezing motion going until water is free flowing
•To stop flow, lift the netted nozzle end out of the water BEFORE bucket is full
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 15.04 x 5.51 x 1.97 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 27, 2016
- Manufacturer : Luffy Pets Collection
- ASIN : B01HM3SQN0
Best Sellers Rank:
#10,313 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #14 in Aquarium Gravel Cleaners
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall it is not a good product. Bad design with cheap materials.
I admit...the materials felt cheap. The material to prevent water back-flow was a thin film -- didn't even feel like plastic. When I put it in my bathroom sink to wash the appliance, i put it under the faucet to rinse it ; the little plastic part fell off the suction component-- that small part was enough to render the entire thing useless.
In the end, it felt cheap from when i opened it. The hose bent easily...felt fragile. Would not recommend.
Top reviews from other countries
Have an expensive version that was just not doing it for me.
Saw this with the bottom filter and was so cheap it was worth giving it a go.
Works great on the sandy bottom, the bulb you squeeze to start the water off is easy to use, three squeezes and off you go.
No chance of accidentally sucking up a fish low mess.
Great for the price.
The nozzle is completely opaque so you cannot see if you are actually sucking up any dirt from the gravel, which made it very difficult to clean the gravel as part of a water change.
The nozzle also got completely clogged with gravel very quickly, making it impossible to clean the gravel. The gaps in the nozzle net are quite large, so small gravel will also fit through and get sucked up with the water. The gravel in my aquarium is not that small and I have used other siphons without any issues.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.