[18 Pounds] Aquarium Gravel River Rock, Natural Polished Decorative Gravel,Garden Outdoor Ornamental River Pebbles Rocks, Polished Gravel, Mixed Color Stones,for Landscaping, Vase Fillers (20)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Weight: About 18 pounds. SIZE: About 1"-2".
- Aquarium Gravel Pebbles Decorative Stones ：Natural Stones，river rocks，fish tank gravel，aquarium gravel，succulent soil, potting soil,succulent soil mix,cactus soil,potting soil for indoor plants,vase filler.
- Natural Polished Gravel:This river rocks are natural lightly polished for smooth effect, comes in a variety of natural colors, Resists fading for long-lasting beauty. The color of this river rock is natural so it may include a variety of different shades of browns, black and whites rocks.(rocks are natural and as a result some may be broken or out of shape, thick or thin, oval or round)
- An alternative to mulch： Use indoors or outdoors，Pebble mulch in interior or exterior garden beds, round and soft easy on the feet as there are no sharp edges.
- Add an extra beautiful: in flower arrangements, water features, walkways, walls or exposed aggregate flooring, around swimming pools it could also be used to as an accent to an aquariums, water gardens, ponds, and terrariums. Add an extra beauty in your garden or just outside your house. This is a perfect home decor and a creative interior and exterior design ,helps you keep clean and nice all of your decoration places.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
18 Pounds Aquarium Gravel River Rock, Natural Polished Decorative Gravel,Garden Outdoor Ornamental River Pebbles Rocks, Polished Gravel, Mixed Color Stones,for Landscaping, Vase Fillers.
Weight: About 18 pounds. SIZE: About 1"-2".
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These rocks are beautiful. Cheaper than the local pet stores. Another 100% solid amazon buy!
These are river rocks. You can get them for free.
- Beautiful addition to my tank
- The fish love them
- They are camoflauging my air stones without inhibiting the flow
- Super easy to clean
A few notes:
The standard 1-pound per gallon rule applies -> 1 pound of substrate per gallon of water (10 gallon tank = 10lbs of substrate)
There are several ways of cleaning substrate - boiling, baking, or (as I did because they're big) the manual rock tumbler method:
Put enough rocks at the bottom of a container to do a single layer, add enough hot water to cover them, close the lid, and "tumble" for 30 seconds or so, dump the water and repeat once. Add vinegar (I use about 1/4c per gallon) and soak. Then rinse in the same fashion, dump, refill and add a dechlorinator. Then put in the tank. It sounds like a lot, but it's less than an hour of work to do the whole bag.