Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on May 5, 2006
A drop per gallon of Aquarisol is an excellent preventive for all kinds of nasty stuff that your bettas can get. Before I started using Aquarisol, my 1 gal. betta bowls would still get nasty even with very frequent water changes. This has become part of my water-changing routine, and my fish are staying healthy and happy. Great product. Can't get it in our local fish stores here. Great price. One bottle of this stuff will last you forever!
on July 15, 2011
This stuff is fantastic as an ick preventative. I use it in my 150gal freshwater tank every time I do a water change, and have not had an outbreak of ick since.
on February 22, 2016
as advertised.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.