|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 7 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||AQ-4000W|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Temperature Range||40-90 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Flow Rate||0.4 GPM|
|Maximum Pressure||80 PSI|
|Special Features||Easy to Install|
|Usage||Indoor use only|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Aquasana AQ-4000W Countertop Water Filter System
|Price:||$58.35 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$14.59 (20%)|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Aquasana drinking water filters remove more contaminants at the best value
- Filters water under pressure over more than two million square feet of material
- Latest model featuring easy-change cartridges and a reinforced housing
- Attaches in minutes to your existing tap and takes only a small space on your counter
- Aquasana is less expensive than pitcher filters
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Transform ordinary tap water into great tasting healthy water with Aquasana’s innovative filter. Get always available, healthy water, right from your tap. No need to ever refill any drip pitchers. This water filter system provides the healthiest, best tasting water by selectively filtering more contaminants like lead, chlorine, and cysts while preserving beneficial minerals like calcium and magnesium. Aquasana gives you exceptional value, with water costing as little as ten cents a gallon when you replace your filters every six months. Each time you replace the filters, you can give yourself credit for not using 4,000 16-ounce plastic bottles.
The AQ-4000W Aquasana under counter water filter, featuring NSF-certified Claryum three-stage filtration, is ultimate convenience. Aquasana's unique Claryum filtration technology is certified to filter 60 contaminants including the following:
- 97.4% of Chlorine, Free Available
- 99.9% of Particulate
- 99.9% of Cyst Live Cryptosporidium &Giardia
- 96.6% of Mercury
- 99.3% of Lead
- 81.8% of Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE)
- 99.0% of Turbidity
- 99.4% of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC)
- 99.0% of Asbestos
For a complete list of contaminants reduced, see the Aquasana AQ-4000W Performance Data Sheet. System tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and 53 for the reduction claims specified on the Performance Data Sheet.
How it Works
- Unique twin cartridge, three-stage filtration system uses a combination of carbon filtration, ion exchange, and sub-micron filtration.
- Tap water is forced under pressure over filtration material covering more than two million square feet of surface area.
- Selective Claryum filtration technology removes harmful contaminants and preserves beneficial minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium for optimal hydration.
Compare Aquasana Drinking Water Filter Systems
|Installation||Countertop||Countertop||Countertop||Under Sink||Under Sink||Under Sink||Under Sink|
|Finish||White||Black||Brushed Steel||Chrome||Brushed Nickel||Chrome||Oil-Rubbed Bronze|
|Faucet / Diverter||Standard||Standard||Premium||Standard||Premium||Premium||Premium|
|Contaminant Reduction||NSF Certified||NSF Certified||NSF Certified||NSF Certified||NSF Certified||NSF Certified||NSF Certified|
Top Customer Reviews
Even though the actual housing body isn't small, it's very inconspicuous and I have forgotten that it is even there after a day. I initially thought the hose that runs up to the faucet would be tacky and annoying as well, but that too I stopped noticing after a day.
I wish there was a way to guage exactly how much water you use with these filters, because the "six months" or whatever ratings that filter makers give seem to be based on some "average" amount that the "average" person would use, but I have no idea if I'm near that average. Even when I hear the actual gallon amount, I have to believe it totally depends on the quality of your water to begin with and I have no way or interest in keeping track of how many gallons of filtered water are going through the filters. Well, the fact is my first set of filters lasted about 3-4 months before just becoming PAINFULLY slow (over a minute to fill up a glass).
The water tastes deliciously fresh and clean. I can't say I notice a huge taste difference between this and the Brita pitcher filter, but I TRUST that it is doing a better job according to the company's testings. I can't figure a better way to tell for sure.
Bottom line - it's cheaper than drinking bottled water, but more expensive than Brita filters (if you buy in bulk on amazon like I used to), but the bet is that you are spending a little bit more for the assurance that you are filtering out way more than the Brita's were ever intended to.Read more ›
As now - I'm getting new one, every 5-6 months (whole filter system, not just replacement filter).
1) Water filtering quality - most best thing about this filter
2) Value (as long as it's keep working)
1) Endless issues with their filter design - for the past 3+ years, I have never yet got a filter system that lasted fully operational for more then 3-4 months, even if I don't use even 1/3 of "water filtering" capacity as advertised. Water leakage, broken water/filter switch, very weak to just dripping water stream - just most common known issues (I'm not alone - here are 100's of reviews with those issues).
2) "Filter Replacement" program is a joke - Filter system itself is not durable and will stop function properly way before you even have a chance to order a new filter (ordered "Filter Replacement" myself - twice, but cannot use it - simple because other parts like Switch, Hose or System water leakage made whole unit unusable).
I know, Aquasana guys trying to improve things and listen to customer's complains/feedback - but common, you need to do it better. I see in the past couple of years how you start sending full assembled filter systems not long time ago and made improvements with Water/Filter switch.
Still, just 2 months after latest purchase of brand-new "Aquasana AQ-4000W Countertop Water Filter System" - whole system is LEAKING very badly now and yes, I have read your website about "solution" - it's not helpful and still don't know why this is second time I'm getting this "Filter System" with exactly same issue.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I like the way this works and am happy with the water which tastes good. However, the infiltrated water nosel has gotten debris between the screens and there does not seem to be a... Read morePublished 1 day ago by C. Smith
This filters out 99% of impurities including lead and mercury. This Aquasana saved me a lot of money and the water now tastes vastly better than Pur and Brita water filters I used... Read morePublished 7 days ago by Larisa Y. Shelt
Installs easily. Works well-water quality is much improved. The only thing left to evaluate is ease of replacing the filters.Published 15 days ago by PSusan
I tried this unit for a couple of years. Every time I used it, the unit leaked. The water flow is slow. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Creative in NY
Very, very simple to install, works well. I don't love having the unit on my counter but it is easier than having a unit installed under the counter. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Ms. Ball
I have been using this system - counter top - for ten years. Replaced the unit once. Five years later the faucet part isn't working great and am about to get a new unit. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Seren3
Six months in, so far this is working great. Water tastes good, and it has lowered the PH of the faucet water quite close to neutral (on a well used filter).Published 1 month ago by Matthew Petricone
Once installed, you pull the knob out for filtered water and it is so sporadic shooting water everywhere and extremely slow. It takes a very long time to fill a container. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer