|Item Weight||2.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 7.25 x 3.2 inches|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Item model number||AQ-4100|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Style||Max Flow Rate (2.5 GPM)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||1|
|Flow Rate||2.5 Gallons Per Minute|
|Included Components||Shower head, Shower filter|
|Warranty Description||One-Year Limited Warranty|
Wednesday, Dec 21
Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
$60.72 $57.68 Ships from: Amazon.com Sold by: Amazon.com
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Aquasana AQ-4100 Deluxe Shower Water Filter System with Adjustable Showerhead , White
|List Price:|| $119.99
The List Price is the suggested retail price of a new product as provided by a manufacturer, supplier, or seller. Except for books, Amazon will display a List Price if the product was purchased by customers on Amazon or offered by other retailers at or above the List Price in at least the past 90 days. List prices may not necessarily reflect the product's prevailing market price.
|With Deal:||$60.72 FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$59.27 (49%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Maximum Filtration & Water Pressure (2.5 GPM Flow Rate) – Constructed with a unique up flow design which maintains water pressure, prevents clogging, and increases contact time with media.
- Premium Carbon Filtration Media - Natural coconut shell carbon reduces chlorine, lead, iron and other harsh chemicals, while copper & zinc media enhances your water's PH balance. Compliant with shower heads up to 4.5 inch in diameter
- Healthier Skin, Hair & Air - Reduced harmful chemicals means more moisturized skin, healthy shiny hair, and less chlorine in your shower steam
- Long Lasting & Cost Efficient Filtration - Our filters are some of the longest lasting on the market. Keep your water fresh for 6 months or 10, 000 Gallons and for as little as 25 cents a day
- Simple DIY Installation & Filter Replacement - Easily install showerhead in 4 simple steps. After installation run water for several minutes to flush carbon fines until water is clear. For optimal filtration, replace filters every 6 months
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
Shower Filter Installation Pro Tips
Apply plumbers tape to threads.
Hand tighten only - do not over tighten the filtering shower head.
Replace Filter Every 6 Months
For best performance change the shower filter cartridge every 6 months. Use only Aquasana shower filter replacements. Untested replacements may not remove contaminants.
Checking Total Dissolved Solids
Testing your water for TDS does not indicate better water quality.
This shower head water filter will not reduce TDS.
Compare with similar items
Enjoy showering in filtered water with a simple attachment to your existing shower line - no tools necessary. The unique two-stage up-flow filter design combines coconut shell carbon and a KDF copper/zinc oxidation process to remove harsh chemicals including chlorine, lead, pesticides, hydrogen sulfides, and other volatile organic compounds from your tap water. The coconut shell carbon also enhances the taste and smell of your water. The benefits let you enjoy healthy, clean water while you shower giving you softer, more moisturized skin and shinier, healthier hair. Aquasana's shower filter lasts for 10,000 gallons or 6 months of shower use before needing replacement. Shower in water that's better than bottled water for as little as $0.25 cents per day. This product includes a shower filter and a premium massaging shower head with multiple settings.
Shower filter for softer skin and hair. Adjustable shower head.
Comes with 1 AQ-4100 Pure Shower System with adjustable shower head.
Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
OK so I have been waiting two months since I bought this filter to write my honest review and I want to be VERY HONEST AND SPECIFIC/DETAILED ABOUT IT:
• I come from a city outside USA where we had nearly the best tap water there is, in my native country we have very large hair and until then I have never heard about hard water nor had any issue with it drying my skin and hair.
• So that being said, since I moved to USA my hair (naturally very abundant and voluminous) started to fall off on bunches!! it was SCARY and within months I had 8x times less than what I had before, I tried every treatment, oils etc etc thinking that maybe I hadn't had the nutrients I needed on my scalp, but it never stoped and got worst, for the first time I had DANDRUFF in a very thick layer AND THE WORST started to happen, my hair started to TANGLE together in a big ball of dreadlocks like a rastafarian, it was sooo dry and it didnt matter how much conditioner, treatments I put on it, or how much I combed it, when I did it just broke off and on the next day it would be all tangled again.
• SO THEN I started reading it was maybe because of the water, I realized it had never happened to me before and it maybe had something to do with it, so I bought TWO different filters from other brands and the 5 first showers I noticed a slight improvement but after that, my hair got worst like I was putting new harmful chemicals in addition on the ones that my hard water already had!
Those two filters I bought on amazon, the first one was by a brand cold MXBOLD and the other one was AQUABLISS, I am not going to say those are bad, but they definatelly didnt work for me and my specific hard water, the Aquabliss was the one that got my problem worst and I was afraid I was going to get bold on that rithm of sheding, I even saw some white hard residues starting to form over the shower head that later I read it was because of the calcium/hard water plus the filter elements they put inside and I tought this might be forming on my head as well.
• So then, I decided to buy this AQUASANA filter which I was doubting so much because of the price, but I am here to say that it was my best decision ever, from the very first shower my hair stoped shedding as it was doing before, like I used to shed more than 200 hairs on each shower and bunch of them each day, but with this filter it stopped! My scalp doesnt itch as much and MY HAIR STOPPED TANGLING LIKE RASTAS! That one for me was the most clear signal that the filter was working, my hair still tangles more than it does on my native country which has the best water but hey, at least it looks way more healthy and shiny that it has been since I came to USA, now people compliments me on my hair (something that didnt happen before) and I do feel better about it now for alllll the reasons I have wrote here.
So if you are a woman or a man that like me is looking desperately for a GOOD filter that actually works because of your hair shedding to an extreme, I suggest trying this one (also taking biotin pills and taking a look at some vitamins you might be lacking, like iron for example: lack of iron makes the hair fall) and give it a try, even my husband was having some bald spots that are starting to get filed since we have the filter.
I really hope it can work for you as it did for me, it is expensive yes, and I will probably need to buy a replacement in a few months but I think its worth it, how many unncecesary things do we buy daily and why shouldnt do it for our hair and skin? That's why I told myself before expending 80+ on this shower filter lol. Hope this long review can help someone out there!!
Super easy to install with some plumbers tape and WoW could feel the difference from the first use!
I just moved and was trying to replace my beloved TerraSpa shower filter from years ago, to get the nasty chlorine out of my life (I use a PUR filter on my drinking water). Apparently TerraSpa is no more, so the search started all over. After reading a lot of reviews and ratings (on and off of Amazon) on these two products, Aquabliss and Aquasana, I ordered both and installed both, one in each bathroom shower, and compared. Here's what I found in my personal experience and preferences.
Aquasana is large visually, and about 3 pounds, so it's hefty. The Aquabliss is about half that at 1.6 pounds and considerably shorter and less visually intrusive. They both use great multi-stage filtration, but the real work horse in both is the KDF-55. Aquabliss adds calcium sulfite and activated carbon on top of that, while Aquasana employs coconut carbon as their added "secret sauce."
They both require Teflon tape (super easy) for all threads, like all shower attachments do. You will not need a wrench for the Aquabliss as it hand tightens. You WILL need a wrench for the Aquasana. You will need to flush both of them to get rid of the excess carbon (the gunky black stuff). I would flush any filter like this for about 2 minutes on cold, then at least 2 minutes on hot, and do the shut off/turn on with the water at least three times as it is the initial rush of water that needs to be clear before use.
I found that one big difference in design is that you can use any shower head you like with the Aquabliss as it does not affect your choice due to its straight design. The Aquasana on the other hand, comes with its own shower head, which while nice and adjustable, is non-negotiable. I tried using my old Moen shower head on the Aquasana, but the design won't allow for it. If this matters to you, that might be a deal breaker right away.
As far as chlorine smells goes, they are similar in their reduction, but to my ridiculously sensitive nose, the Aquabliss seemed to be fainter, and a bit cleaner smelling. I then showered with both, same shampoos/soaps, same temps, and again, very close water feel. As we all should know by now, those pool tests and strip tests are a bit useless for shower filters, so I wasn't even going to waste my time (and yours) going there.
So, here's what I decided. Since the feels are similar, and the materials are both top notch, but the Aquabliss smells better TO ME, it comes down to cost, ease of installation, and flexibility of shower heads. Replacement filters for Aquasana cost more than the original unit at $52 here. Plus, you are replacing pretty much the ENTIRE base of the unit. Aquabliss costs just $15 and you a