Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Aquaseal Flexible Durable Repair Adhesive and Cure Accelerator 1oz
- Low Return Rate: 56% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "aquaseal repair adhesive"
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.79 (16%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable – Tough urethane repair adhesive bonds permanently to surfaces, dries clear and is abrasion resistant
- Flexible – Once cured, it’s a flexible rubber that bends with neoprene and other elastic gear
- Waterproof – Cures fast to provide a water-tight seal that won’t peel or crack over time
- All-Purpose – Bonds to all types of outdoor fabrics including: neoprene, rubber, nylon, canvas and vinyl
- Packaging may vary
- Flexible urethane adhesive for neoprene with cure accelerator; specially formulated for flexibility, adhesion and abrasion protection.
- Cotol-240 accelerates cure time and can be used as a cleaner to remove tar, sap, glue and other resins from fabric
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
|Aquaseal FD & Cure Accelerator||Aquaseal FD Flexible Durable Adhesive||Aquaseal FD Repair Kit||Aquaseal NEO Neoprene Contact Cement||Aquaseal UV Field Repair Adhesive|
|Cure Time||2 hours||8 hours||8 hours||20 minutes||1 minute|
|Top Feature||Faster repairs||Waterproof repairs||In-field repairs||Quick, elastic repairs||Instant pinhole repairs|
|Primary Use||Waders and wetsuits||Waders and wetsuits||Waders and inflatables||Wetsuits and drysuits||Waders|
Need a speedy fix for the most common gear repairs? Use Aquaseal FD and Cure Accelerator to quickly tackle rips and tears in waders, wetsuits and muck boots. Aquaseal FD is a clear, flexible and waterproof urethane adhesive. It offers excellent abrasion resistance and can withstand constant pulling and movement. With the Cure Accelerator, you can be back in the water within two hours. This formula also improves gear repairs by cleaning the surface and shortening tack time to 15 minutes. So, when you tear your favorite waders during an adventure, fix it fast with Aquaseal FD and Cure Accelerator.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You can also add a non-skid surface to your shoes by painting your soles with Aquaseal, followed by dipping in sand. The result is incredibly tough.
I used the aquaseal to repair my drysuit and it worked well. Above and below the zipper of my O'Neill Assault drysuit is a strip of material the length of the zipper where the original glue had failed and the outer material had separated from the inner material. Probably because it spent the previous summer in a storage container in New Mexico. Anyway, I applied the aquaseal to both sides of the material, let it sit for about 10 minutes per the instructions, then pushed the material together. I used a bunch of text books as weights to keep the material pressed together and I let it cure for 24 hours. The next day I took the drysuit out for a windsurfing session and the repair held up.
One thing I'll mention is that the activating liquid ate through a dixie cup I was using for mixing so don't use that. I instead ended up using an old take out container and applied with a toothpick.