Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online at www.Asurion.com/Amazon or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
- MORE DETAILS: Additional information about this protection plan is available within the “Product guides and documents” section. Simply click “User Guide” for more info. Asurion will also email your plan confirmation with Terms & Conditions to the address associated with your Amazon account within 24 hours of purchase (if you do not see this email, please check your spam folder). Contact us if you cannot locate your plan confirmation and Terms & Conditions via email at AmazonFeedback@Asurion.com.
Wednesday, Dec 14
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Aquasure USA
$169.00 $160.55 Ships from: Amazon Sold by: Aquasure USA
Unlock 5% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Aquasure AS-PR75A-BN Premier Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System - 75 GPD High Contaminants TDS Rejection Membrane with Quick Change Water Filter and Brushed Nickel Finished Faucet
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||5.25"L x 15"W x 15"H|
|Purification Method||Reverse Osmosis, Carbon Block|
|Lower Temperature Rating||33 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Operating Pressure Range||40-75 PSI|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Premier Advance Quick Twist RO is designed to remove up to 99% of contaminants including arsenic, bacteria, chlorine, fluoride, heavy metals, lead, virus, and 1000s more, giving you clean, healthy, crisp tasting drinking water.
- Exceptional performance and efficiency with high production 75 GPD encapsulated RO membrane that is able to produce clean, pure water up to 2X as fast as other RO systems.
- 100% design and manufactured in-house with immaculate attention to details to ensure every step of the production process is designed to provide the highest quality filters & components, greatest user experience, and safest drinking water available.
- Amazingly simple to install and maintain with the next generation quick twist cartridge design, one array system layout, Hydrofit Quick Connection, and the leak-proof shutoff valve at each individual stages. Extra security is also added with the inclusion of Flow-Lock, Shok-Blok leak protection system in ensuring a peace of mind when using the system.
- NSF certified lead-free designer faucet, tubings and components ensure the highest quality making this one of the safest drinking water system available. Feel confident as Aquasure comes with 3 years warranty on registered product and lifetime tech support for the life of the system.
|Lower Temperature Rating||33 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Maximum Pressure||75.00 pounds_per_square_inch|
|Operating Pressure Range||40-75 pounds_per_square_inch|
|Style||Brushed Nickel Faucet|
Specification for this product family
Customers also search
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.5 x 5.5 x 16 inches; 20.8 Pounds
- Item model number : AS-PR75A-BN
- Date First Available : July 17, 2018
- Manufacturer : Aquasure
- ASIN : B07FPLR6C8
- Best Sellers Rank: #159,145 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
- Customer Reviews:
From the brand
How we got our startAquasure was formed by industry professionals with over 25 years of experience. With the goal to provide effective high-quality water filtration systems that are affordable. We're set on improving the water quality for our customers health and home.
What makes our product uniqueEach system Aquasure builds has you in mind. Our high-quality water filtration products are not only affordable, but proven to perform and get you the results you want. No matter which product is purchased, each is designed, packaged, and delivered to make our customers life and home safer.
Why we love what we doWe love hearing from our customers stating how our water filtration system has vastly improved their lives, it lets us know that we are on the right track. We read every review and customer feedback. Why? To help us know how we can improve, and ultimately motivates us to do even better!
Aquasure Premier Advanced Series of Reverse Osmosis drinking water system is built with the goal of providing the best quality drinking water for the entire family. It offers exceptional performance in contaminant rejection of up to 99% and longer lasting filter life.
Every Aquasure Premier RO are precision engineered to simplify the entire process of owning an RO system. By integrating all the key components, it drastically simplifies the filter replacement process and shortens the learning curve of how the system is installed and maintained compared to a traditional RO system. On top of it all, every system is equipped with both FLOWLOK and SHOKBLOK technology that provides an extra level of security in leak prevention and system failure.
Enjoy an unlimited refreshing, clean crisp tasting, drinking water right at your own home with Aquasure Premier Series Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System.
Ideal For Family:
- Drinks a lot of water.
- Demand the cleanest, healthiest water available.
- Reducing plastic bottled waste.
- Loves making great soups, coffee, or tea.
- With newborn that drinkings baby formula.
- 1st stage - High capacity 5-micron dirt trapping polypropylene sediment filter.
- 2nd stage - High-Performance 5-micron Extruded Carbon Block Filter.
- 3rd stage - High rejection 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane.
- 4th stage - Post stage taste refining coconut shell carbon filter.
The Most Advanced Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Superior Performance & Effortless Satisfaction
Aquasure Premier Series of Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System is designed and built to provide the best quality drinking water for the entire family. Its high rejection water filtration process eliminate up to 99% of the containment in the water while giving you clean, healthy, crisp tasting water.
Unlike conventional RO system that is complicated to install and maintain, Aquasure precision engineered Premier Quick-twist RO simplified the whole process with a simple twist of the wrist. With over quarter century of experience in water purification, Aquasure Premier RO ensure the highest quality drinking water is provided to you and your love ones.
The Aquasure Premier Series Filters up to 99% of Contaminants including:
- Hexavalent / Trivalent Chromium
- Virus / Bacteria / Cyst
- and much more!
What Set's Aquasure Apart:
Pure Tasting Water!
Aquasure Drinking Water system uses the finest water filtration technology to give you pure, delicious tasting drinking water at every cup.
From high performance filters to a simple tube fitting. No area has left untouched to ensure that all Aquasure systems are built to perform and built to last.
Aquasure Premier Advance is equipped High-Flow, High-Rejection Reverse Osmosis Membrane that removes up to 99.9% of water contaminants and a production rate of 75 gallons per day.
Sense of Security
Every Aquasure system is equipped with our FLOWLOK and SHOKBLOK technology in providing an extra level of security in leak prevention and system failure.
Evolved and refined from the traditional RO system. Aquasure Premier Quick-twist RO simplified the whole filter change process with a simple twist of the wrist
Longer Filter Lifespan
With high precision direct flow technology that ensures no bypass or channeling occurs during each stage of the filtration process. We were able to utilize the entire coverage area of the filter to maximize its capacity.
Stage 1 - High Capacity 5-micron Dirt Trapping Polypropylene Sediment Filter
Effectively removes sediment, dirt, rust silts, sand, and other larger particles in the water.
Stage 1 - Polypropylene Sediment Filter
Stage 2 - Carbon Block
Stage 3 - Reverse Osmosis Membrane
Stage 4 - Post Carbon Filter
|Aquasure Premier Advanced 75 GPD Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System||Aquasure Premier Advanced Alkaline Mineral Enhanced Reverse Osmosis Water System||Aquasure Premier PRO 100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System||Aquasure Premier ELITE 100 GPD Pressure Boosting Reverse Osmosis Water System|
|Type of Filtration:||Reverse Osmosis||Reverse Osmosis||High Production Reverse Osmosis||High Production Reverse Osmosis|
|Water Production:||75 GPD||75 GPD||100 GPD||100 GPD|
|Contaminant Rejection:||Up to 99%||Up to 99%||Up to 99%||Up to 99%|
|Working Pressure:||40 ~ 75 psi||40 ~ 75 psi||40 ~75 psi||0 ~ 40 psi|
|System Dimension:||15 1/2" W x 5 1/8" D x 15 1/2" H||15 1/2" W x 5 1/8" D x 15 1/2" H||15 1/2" W x 5 1/8" D x 15 1/2" H||15 1/2" W x 10" D x 15 1/8" H|
|Tank Dimension:||10 1/2" Dia. x 15 3/4" H||10 1/2" Dia. x 15 3/4" H||10 1/2" Dia. x 15 3/4" H||10 1/2" Dia. x 15 3/4" H|
|System Weight:||21 lbs||21 lbs||21 lbs||29 lbs|
We're passionate about water filtration and getting you the results you expect
Easy DIY Instructions
Our readily available installation instructions fully cover each step of installing your water filtration system. Written by professionals, so you can rest assured that they're detailed and well thought out. You won't find yourself wondering what to do or where to go next.
Dedicated US Based Support Team
Our professionals are standing by to answer any questions you might have about the installation process, and their expertise is unmatched in the industry. Take advantage pre- or post-purchase and contact our support team.
Professional Products. Professional Results.
Our water filtration systems are made to provide you with the results you want. And with proper installation will do so for years to come. Try us out. Experience what makes Aquasure an industry leader in water filtration.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started researching on another RO system and one of Aquasure’s ad popped up on my Facebook feed. A twist styled RO system that suppose to provide great water filtration with easy install and maintenance. Their website also goes into great details on why the system is an upgrade to the standard reverse osmosis systems that are on the market today. The whole package was very well thought out and everything seems to have its purpose in this well-constructed system. I decided to pull the trigger once again and bid farewell with my old faithful system.
The system arrived nicely packaged and organized with 3 inner boxes that separate the system, the tank, and the accessories. unlike the standard RO, these filters are built into the housing and are already pre-installed along with their leak-proof safety mechanism. All I really need to worry about is to connect the supply tubings to the existing connection. The whole process took me no more than 10 minutes since the connections are all 1/4" which is the same as my previous RO, the only thing that I decided to change is the tank and the feed water adapter as I feel that the new feed water adapter that comes with the Aquasure System is much better. One other thing I notice is the fittings have built-in o-rings so I don't need to fiddle with Teflon tapes and trying to guess how much of it I need to apply. The system still supplied a row of Teflon tape which was odd to me, but I guess some people will find a use of it depending on their setups. Although my install was very easy due to existing connections already made on the previous RO, I still can see how the new system's design is more superior than the old one even for those that did not have an old setup.
After flushing the first tank of water which takes about an hour to fill up. I conducted a simple TDS test that results in about 94% of TDS rejection, which is comparable to the previous system. The water tastes just the same as well with a tiny bit of sweetness to the water.
Overall, I really like how the Aquasure System is packaged and how easy it is to change the filters. I really like my old RO system as well, but don't really missed the effort it takes replacing the filters and making sure that everything is tightened properly. The new RO system will be a welcome relief when its time for replacing its filters in the future. For those of you that are looking to buy and install your own RO system, this one is definitely worth to consider.
By T. Murphy on April 26, 2022