- Product Dimensions: 5 x 0.2 x 3 inches ; 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- ASIN: B00GG19KWQ
- Average Customer Review: 201 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,208 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Aquatabs Water Purification Tablets 100/pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Trusted for over 20 years for use in emergency situations
- Hurricanes - Tornados - Earthquakes - Floods
- Over 3 billion gallons of water treated annually
- Fast acting. Water is ready to drink 30 minutes after mixing
- No unpleasant taste. Great tasting water consistently
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Emergencies happen, be prepared. Aquatabs are used by all major aid agencies, NGO's and peacekeeping defense forces worldwide for the treatment of human drinking water in emergency situations. They are used by NATO and many other military organizations. Aquatabs are effervescent tablets which kill micro-organisms in water to prevent Cholera, Typhoid, Dysentery and other water borne disease. This 100 pack treats up to 200 quarts of water. This product is recommended for disinfecting raw or pre-treated water. The source of water to be treated may be collected rain, rivers, lakes, wells, cisterns or similar sources.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had no issue with my expiration dates, they had close of 5 years on them. For the price, it's an essential to have in your prepping arsenal.
Update: Contacted the seller and they promptly issued a full refund. Hope they check the dates on stuff like this before they ship it out. Customer service was all that could be expected.
Out of morbid curiosity, I kept one of my leftover water bottles laying around for about a week with the purified water in it. It was still as clear as when I filled it and taste about the same when I took a swig of it. I don't know if that actually says anything positive about the tablets, but it was reassuring to me.