BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 21, 2013
My wife really, really wanted to wear this boot. She loved the style, feel, and beauty of it. It also didn't hurt that Kate Middleton can be seen slogging around the streets of London in it. She ultimately had to decide it wasn't for her based on the following reasons:
A boot with an MSRP of $695 and higher should be perfect in all areas. She found in just trying on the boot that the leather dye rubbed off on her calves making them black. Supposedly you can wipe them down with rubbing alcohol or some other solution, but this shouldn't be necessary.
Second, she has worn a size 7 for years. She tried the 7's with several different thicknesses of socks, but they were too loose. The 6.5's, however, were too tight across the instep and too short in the toe box.
Even though the boot didn't work for my wife, we can't give it a negative review. It's well made and obviously well received by the public. It's very comfortable and stylish. My only recommendation to Aquatalia is to work on the last a little bit more to better fit foot proportions and to fix the issue with the dye. (A last is what you make the shoe around.)
on November 22, 2014
This boot is expensive but worth it because of the versatility and comfort. I expect it to take me through a few seasons so the cost is less painful than a trendy boot that I can only wear for a year or two. I bought this boot specifically for my NY trips where we walk a lot. I have more attractive sexy boots, but I can only walk a short distance in them. I love the wine plum color as it goes with more clothing than I realized. The shaft of the boot is flexible but it is not for someone with big calves. I'm thin and it fits me nicely. I often have problems with boots having wide shafts so this was a find for me. I wore this boot with 2 different dresses and already got compliments on them. My only complaint is the zipper is a bit noisy when you walk. I may change out the tab on the zipper and add something less noisy and with a little more bling. I wish there was some detailing on these boots as they are cut nicely but a bit simple, but overall I'm happy with my purchase and finally have a pair of boots I can walk for hours in without my feet aching.
on March 20, 2013
Usually this brand fits me wonderfully, is incredibly comfortable, and looks stylish. This design, however, gaped at the ankles and looked unstructured, so these boots were returned.
on November 30, 2013
These boots are very expensive, definitely the most I've ever paid for boots or shoes, but they are well worth it! Gorgeous, butter soft suede, beautiful looking and the most comfortable boot I've ever worn. I wear them to work with dresses, suits, etc., and get compliments every time. Be aware that the shaft is relatively narrow, that said, they fit my athletic calves perfectly, whereas other boots of this style are often too wide. If you have muscular calves, these may be a bit snug.
You will not be disappointed with these, they are amazing!
on June 5, 2014
Size runs small. I'm in between a 71/2 and 8, so I decided to go with the 71/2, and unfortunately they were too small. I think if I ever try to order them again, I will get an 81/2. Another thing I didn't care for was how they leave black on your legs and on your hands after putting them on and taking them off....not sure what that's all about, but for the price, I expected a little better quality than that..really disappointed.
on October 29, 2013
I typically wear an 8 wide or an 8.5 regular, and the 8.5 fit perfectly in these. Two things make these worth the price to me. First, they are insanely comfortable. Second, the stretch suede molds to my calf, so that my ankles look trim--so often, tall boots just add unflattering bulk. These are awesome. I can't wait to buy them in other colors.
on January 7, 2013
The best boots I've ever bought......and I've bought a few!!! Not only are these boots waterproof, they unbelievably comfortable! Buy them IF you can find a pair!
on October 16, 2014
so worth the price! These re the most comfortable boots ever and perfect for small calves. It is extremely difficult to find ANY boots that fit on thin calves.
on February 22, 2014
I am 5'2 and petite. These boots fit my calves nicely. I have never been able to find high boots that fitt me so well. They are expensive but once you get them you see that they are quality boots. They are comfortable and I am sure I will be a repeat customer.
on January 24, 2014
I wasn't sure a 7 would fit, because I'm usually a 7.5, but these are so stretchy and comfortable that they'll work. My fiance told me they're worth every penny. He loves them. They are super comfortable, fit like a glove, and are great quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.