Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.55 shipping
+ $8.77 shipping
4-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Aquatec CDP 8800 water booster pump + Transformer 115V 1/4 & 3/8
|Price:||$99.00 + $13.55 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- aquatec CDP 8800 pressure boost pump
- 8852 model is higher flow than 8851 version
- for boost the water supply pressure for RO reverse Osmosis water systems
- use for 100GPD to 200GPD RO systems and some misting systems
- transformer is USA standard 115V 60Hz, US plug
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Aquatec 8800 Booster Pump with Transformer
Booster Pump 10-36 GPD 6840-2J03-B221
AQUATEC CDP6800 booster pump + transformer 110V
Aquatec (8851-2J03-B424) CDP-HFO High Flow 8800 Series Booster Pump with 3/8" JG 24VAC
Aquatec 5853-7E12-J524 1.7 GPM 60 PSI 3/8 inch JG 120V Delivery/Demand Pump with Cord
|Shipping||$13.55||$19.00||FREE Shipping||$12.00||$10.65||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||koolermax||wholesale water filter parts (ship in 1 day)||Isopure_Water||koolermax||wholesale water filter parts (ship in 1 day)||Isopure_Water|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 12 x 4 in||—||7 x 5 x 5 in||8 x 4 x 4 in||—||—|
|Item Weight||7 lbs||—||—||7 lbs||5.6 lbs||6.22 lbs|
|Voltage||115 volts||24 volts||—||120 volts||—||115 volts|
This Aquatec booster pump is designed for boost up water supply pressure to a RO reverse osmosis water system. It is good for 100GPD to 200GPD RO systems. This listing includes Pump and 115V transformer, and 3/8" inlet, outlet quick connect, and two extra 3/8" to 1/4" fitting. * note: this pump can be used for some misting system too. Boost pressure of 80psi maximum
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
quite heavy and high quality very sturdy. All I hear is good things about this pump so I bought one and couldnt be more happier about it. Its a diaphragm pump rated at a maximum of in and out 125 PSI. What's so great about it is that its very very quiet. I could sleep close to it and would not hear it at all. Life span ~30k hours you can run this dry. For better life span make sure the surface of the pump does not exceed over 150F and put a 150 micron/100 mesh filter at the inlet to increase life span and stop debris from going inside the pump. For $110 worth every penny.