- Product Dimensions: 5 x 8 x 5 inches ; 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00T3OIBN2
- Item model number: PURPLECABOMBA
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#206,623 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
- #405 in Live Aquarium Plants
Aquatic Arts Green Cabomba - 2 Bunches – Live Aquarium Plant
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Great plant for beginners; does not require special equipment, care, or knowledge
- 2 bunches of 6 or more branches that are 6 to 8 inches tall; can grow to 2 feet with proper care
- Beautiful upgrade over plastic plants, which can look tacky and make your tank appear unnatural
- This is a truly unique looking plant with delicate; feathery leaves than fan out from its branches
- Comes with a 100 percent live arrival guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Green Cabomba, also known as Red Cabomba or Carolina Fanwort, is a large aquatic plant with tall branches. It has tiny, needle-like leaves that fan out from its branches. It is a wonderful plant for providing cover for fish, shrimp, and other aquatic inhabitants, plus it makes any aquarium more aesthetically pleasing.
This plant is low-maintenance and can tolerate a wide range of water parameters. However, we recommend a temperature range of 72 to 82 degrees Fahrenheit, a pH of 6.5 to 7.5, and soft water. If you find leaves dropping from your Green Cabomba, this is likely a sign of poor water quality or a carbon dioxide deficiency. We ship this plant LARGE - most bunches will have 6 or more branches and will be 6 to 8 inches tall (and you will receive 2 of these bunches). With proper care and high-intensity lighting, Green Cabomba can grow to almost 2 feet tall!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?