- Series: River Books, Sponsored by The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment, Texas State University
- Paperback: 234 pages
- Publisher: Texas A&M University Press (December 29, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1623491932
- ISBN-13: 978-1623491932
- Product Dimensions: 7.2 x 0.8 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,026,772 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Texas Aquatic Science (River Books, Sponsored by The Meadows Center for Water and the Environment, Texas State University)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Learn more
About the Author