Pool Skimmer For Above Ground Swimming Pools by Aquatix Pro Offers 4 Foot Adjustable Telescopic Leaf Rake, Aluminium Pole, Fine Mesh Net, Sturdy Frame, Strong Grip Handle, Also Suitable For Spas & Hot Tubs, Experience the Difference Today!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BIG REACH: The Pool Skimmer Expands to 4 Feet When Fully Stretched
- ADJUSTABLE: Retractable Telescopic Pole, Easily Extend From 60cm to 120cm By Adjusting The Clips
- QUALITY: Premium Quality Aluminium Pole With Strong Grip Handle
- FINE MESH: Above Ground Pool Skimmer With Quality Mesh Material Allows Easy Cleaning
- STRONG FRAME: Sturdy Frame For Smooth and Easy Removal of Leafs.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Experience the Difference!- Is cleaning your swimming a tall order?
- Do you find removing leaves a difficult task?
- Do you find floating debris, twigs, dirt and dead insects in your pool?
Introducing the Aquatix Pro Pool Skimmer to Put Your Life at Ease!- 4 Foot Adjustable Telescopic Pole
- Fine Mesh Material removes leaves and dirt easily
- Clips to adjust length and easy to replace skimmer head
- Also suitable for spas and hot tubs
- Easy to store away
Amazon Buyers Trust Our Aquatix Pro Brand to be Premium Quality Products
If The Above Was Not Enough, You Also Have Our 1 Year Product Warranty!
We Cannot Guarantee this Special Pricing, So Be Sure to Click Buy Now!
Top customer reviews
I have used it once to skim the surface of the pool, and get a few things from the bottom, and it works beautifully. There are just a few limitations (to be expected, with the size of it) that keep this from being a five star:
1) In a 5' swimming pool, this item requires getting my hands wet to properly skim even the edges on the very bottom of the pool, though it works well for shallower areas of the bottom. It does, however, handle the surface perfectly.
2) There are areas in the middle of the pool I cannot reach, but I expected that, and would get inside the pool to handle them if needed. I'm not using this net to thoroughly clean the pool, I am using it to do a quick and simple cleaning so that it is comfortably swimmable. I don't mind leaves in the pool- just insects.
1) Fairly sturdy head- I would not recommend it for heavy long-term use (ie- cleaning a pool daily for years) unless you are comfortable replacing it within the first year, but for moderate regular use it should be perfect and it won't wear or bend easily.
2) Compact and splendidly easy to store: we do not have a lot of storage space, and it fits perfectly in a small supply closet in our restroom.
For its size, price, sturdiness and usefulness, this deserves a solid four stars and is quite close to five. For small pools and spas this will be perfect, for more 'medium' home pools it will be great for quick spot-cleaning on the surface, or cleaning that involves getting inside the pool a bit. I'd definitely buy this again for the purpose I am using it for. If, however, I was wanting a primary cleaning tool for this particular medium-small pool, I would purchase a full size pole and a larger skimmer net. Fortunately, however, I am not.
I am the pool skimmer in my house!
I will skim bottom, top and middle of the pool til I scoop out everything that can be seen with the naked eye!
Skim, skim skim!
This skimmer is GREAT!
Not only does it cut my skimming time in half because of its efficiency in holding debris further in the deeper netting, allowing you to collect more in one scooping without stuff falling out easily, but it is a sturdier, heavier plastic and has a finer net than any previous skimmer I have owned.
A good 4-foot handle which extends - but honestly I never need to extend it - is a plus because some skimmers in this price range are just for the head, pole not included. This one is complete.
I LOVE it!
It was very well made, it's just the mesh is, in my view, way too fine, unless your trying to net masses of micro-gnats!
is deep enough to trap the debris in each scoop and not roll out of the edge. I think it is genius. The handle is expandable and for me the length is fine, but I use this more while I'm in the pool than out....the skimmer catches the big floating leaves and pine straw. I don't feel it to be flimsy or cheap as some buys said. Plan on getting another one before they go away as all really useful things do.