- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Aqueon AAG29036 Aquarium Versa Top, 36 x 12-Inch
|Price:||$40.43 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.56 (19%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Our glass tops are perfect for reducing evaporation and keeping fish from jumping out of your aquarium
- Each Versa-Top features a clear vinyl back strip that can be easily cut to custom fit your accessories
- Special store use Versa-Tops feature heavy 3/16 glass with notched Corners for air lines and larger glass sections that allow easier
- Actual Product Dimensions: 35.25-Inch X 11.5 Inch (With Plastic Attachment)
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Aqueon products ONLY work with other Aqueon products.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 36.5 x 5.25 x 1.25 inches; 2 Pounds
- Item model number : 13122
- Date First Available : October 2, 2001
- Manufacturer : Allen's Bookshop
- ASIN : B0002AS80C
- Customer Reviews:
use as directed
Compare with similar items
| || |
H2Pro 30" Glass Canopy 20 Long/29 Gallon Aquarium Fish Tank (29.21 x 11.69 x 0.16in), Clear, 30GT
All Glass Aquarium AAG29202 Versa Top, 12-Inch
H2Pro 24" Glass Canopy 15/20/ 55-Gallon Aquarium Fish Tank (23.07 x 11.69 x 0.16in)
|Sold By||Monster Pets||Amazon.com||LET'S BUY||Pidaz|
|Item Dimensions||36.5 x 5.25 x 1.25 inches||2 x 7 x 32 inches||17 x 12.1 x 6.3 inches||2 x 7 x 26 inches|
|Size||36"||1 Count (Pack of 1)||12-Inch||basic|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, it seems like they use glue meant for NASA to attach the black strip and while trying to get it off, the glass cracked completely across, making the canopy unusable.
Why can’t the hinge be clear, the same as the extra piece they give you that can be cut for where the equipment goes in the tank (HOBs, heater cords, sponge filter airline tube, etc)? Will never buy these canopies again since none of the other four I’ve taken apart were this difficult to do and came apart in minutes with very little effort.
By chris on February 13, 2019
I trimmed the rear plastic piece with a set of tin-snips which made it extremely easy to cut out openings for the filter pipes. I wouldnt hesitate to buy another one for any future tanks i get.
The glass is sturdy. The plastic is fairly easy to cut, but is also rigid and durable. The hinge is not stiff at all. The included handle adheres to the glass very well.
What I didn't like: the product arrived broken the first time and had to be sent back. It took 11 days to get the replacement. When the replacement arrived, the package was damaged and the plastic stick on grip was broken (no problem, I have extra) but miraculously the product itself arrive intact.
Top reviews from other countries
I needed the all glass as I have 2 x Beamsworks Power LED 600 light units. This is perfect, but yes one light assembly needs to be slide some to open the lid for feeding but I plan to add an auto feeder so will just have a cut out at the rear for the feeder.
I wish it came in more sizes for my other tanks.