Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 13, 2012, 3:37:28 AM PDT
Drone says:
What will the next generation drone look like . I want some improvements like longer range, more quit , smaller and maybe add night vision . If they sirously made it I will buy no matter how much it cost .

Posted on Sep 15, 2012, 5:30:13 AM PDT
I think longer range and a gps package that would allow the quad to return to the origin of it's flight would be a good addition to the features and factory installed led's that have an on/off capability.

Posted on Sep 17, 2012, 8:43:19 AM PDT
Fani says:
0. Price <= $150
1. swivel capable camera
2. HD camera with zoom
3. camera flashlight
4. GPS programmable flight path so you can have a path for "fly around my roof and take video here, zoom here, pics here"
5. night vision camera
6. HD down facing camera
7. solar panels on the hulls so outdoors in sun it can fly lot longer (hours with sun charged battery)
8. Precise GPS locator so if it gets lost, you can track it by GPS position
9. Lock feature so if it gets lost, no one else can fly it unless you enter a password
10. more stats - how fast it is flying, gps location, altitude, azimuth etc.

Posted on Sep 30, 2012, 9:41:47 AM PDT
TW says:
I'd be interested in this if it were capable of taking high quality photos (at minimum 8 megapixels) and 1080p video. Great opportunity for photographers interested in arial photography. Also it could take arial video shots for amateur film makers.

Posted on Apr 12, 2013, 12:41:36 PM PDT
Anyone have any idea when Parrot will be coming out with the AR Drone 3.0?
I've bought a few expensive RC Drones and they don't fly as well as the Parrot models.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 12, 2013, 12:42:57 PM PDT
Not going to happen for <$150. But I wish it would :-)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Aug 13, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 12, 2013