- Series: Contemporary Worlds
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Reaktion Books (September 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1861895275
- ISBN-13: 978-1861895271
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.7 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,512,910 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Arab-Israeli Conflict: A History (Contemporary Worlds)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ian J. Bickerton is associate professor of history at the University of New
South Wales, Sydney. He is the author of many books, including Unintended
Consequences: The United States at War, also published by Reaktion Books.