- Series: The Cambridge History of Arabic Literature
- Paperback: 568 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (January 14, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521126215
- ISBN-13: 978-0521126212
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,650,232 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Arabic Literature to the End of the Umayyad Period (The Cambridge History of Arabic Literature) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Contributors to this volume, which ranges from the sixth century A.D. to the fall of the Umayyad dynasty two centuries later, discuss the nature of the Arabic language and the Arabic book; pre-Islamic literature; the Qur'an itself; the body of Hadith literature that records the traditions of the Prophet.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|