Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

Arabic Proverbs and Wise Sayings (English and Arabic Edition)
Format: Paperback|Change

on August 9, 2013
There isn't much out there, but this is a pretty good collection of sayings -- the best I've found so far -- which I've incorporated into my Arabic studies. I have found them reliable, because my teachers understand them when I use them. They are very practical and usable sayings, for the most part. I also found that they helped expand my vocabulary in a fun way. I'm not qualified to judge the quality of the selection or the translations, but they seem pretty accurate overall.
on October 25, 2016
very good book !
on April 14, 2015
a great book, offering many insights into the Arab culture and mindset. Purchase is recommended! Many saying fit all of mankind, whereas some are distinctly fittig for the Arab culture only.
on September 15, 2014
Wonderful book. Very useful to have the English alongside the Arabic.