Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

75%
25%
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on August 9, 2013
There isn't much out there, but this is a pretty good collection of sayings -- the best I've found so far -- which I've incorporated into my Arabic studies. I have found them reliable, because my teachers understand them when I use them. They are very practical and usable sayings, for the most part. I also found that they helped expand my vocabulary in a fun way. I'm not qualified to judge the quality of the selection or the translations, but they seem pretty accurate overall.
on April 14, 2015
a great book, offering many insights into the Arab culture and mindset. Purchase is recommended! Many saying fit all of mankind, whereas some are distinctly fittig for the Arab culture only.
on October 25, 2016
very good book !
on September 15, 2014
Wonderful book. Very useful to have the English alongside the Arabic.