Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Arachnid Cricket Pro Tournament-quality Electronic Dartboard with Micro-thin Segment Dividers for Dramatically Reduced Bounce-outs and NylonTough Segments for Improved Durability and Playability
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tournament-quality electronic dartboard - regulation 15.5” target area
- 24 games with 132 variations (five cricket games)
- NylonTough segments improve durability and playability
- Micro-thin segment dividers dramatically reduce bounce-outs
- Up to eight players with two sets of tricolor cricket LED displays
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cricket Pro 650 Target Area
For Up to 8 Players
- 4 Player Score Display
- 2 Sets of Tricolor Cricket Displays
- LED Lights Make Entire Display Easy to See at a Distance
Regulation Target Area
The Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 features a regulation size 15.5-inch target area for tournament-style play. The classic red, black and yellow of the target area are trademarked tournament colors for a classic look that you can only get from Arachnid! The Cricket Pro 650 board features the following:
- Reduced bounce-outs with micro thin segment dividers
- Maximum scoring potential with square holes that guide dart tips into board
- Incredible durability with nylon tough segments
- Unmatched accuracy with highly responsive sensors
24 Games with 132 Variations
Including 5 Cricket Games
Complete Game Listing
- Quick Cricket
- Cut Throat Cricket
- Scram Cricket
- Double Only Cricket
- All Fives
- Double Down
- Forty One
- High Score
- Count Up
- Round The Clock
- Shoot Out
- Bermuda Triangle
Cricket Pro 650 Features
Player Prompt to Throw
The computer calls out when it's the next player's turn to keep the game moving.
Player Handicap Feature
Establish player handicaps so beginner and advanced players can play competitively against each other.
Micro Thin Segment Dividers Reduce Bounce-out
Micro Thin Segment Dividers increase the scoring potential of the board by reducing the occurrence of bounce-outs. With improved player performance and fewer frustrating bounce-outs, the Cricket Pro 650 offers the best playing experience.
NylonTough Segments Improve Playability and Durability
Arachnid’s exclusive NylonTough Segments are proven to offer outstanding durability through years of abuse and exceptional playability by maintaining its shape over time. Also, NylonTough Segments are proven to play quieter than traditional materials.
Cricket Pro 750 Accessories
- 6 Soft Tip Darts
- Extra Dart Tips
- AC Adapter
- Mounting Hardware
- Game Instructions
- Operating Manual
Cricket Pro 650 Features
- Up to 8 Players
- Single In/Out and Double In/Out
- Bounce-Out Amend
- Play-On and Ranking
- Solo Play Option
- Volume Control
- Sleep Mode and Reset
- Dart Storage on Board
- One Year Warranty Against Defects
|Cricket Pro 750||Cricket Pro 670||Cricket Pro 650||Inter-Active 6000||Cricket Master 300|
|Number of Games and Variations||36 Games/ 175 Variations||35 Games/ 318 Variations||24 Games/ 132 Variations||27 Games/ 123 Variations||36 Games/ 175 Variations|
|Score Display||4-Player LED Display||4 Player LED Display||4 Player LED Display||3 Player LED Display||4 Player LED Display|
|Cricket Display||4 Sets of Tricolor LEDs||2 Jumbo X/O Displays||2 Sets of Tricolor LED Displays||2 X/O Displays||4 Sets of Tricolor LED Displays|
|Target Area||15.5" (Regulation Size)||15.5" (Regulation Size)||15.5" (Regulation Size)||15.5" (Regulation Size)||13.5"|
|Nylon Tough Segments||✓||✓||✓|
|Player Prompt to Throw||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
The Arachnid Cricket Pro 650 features a regulation size 15.5-inch target area for tournament-style play. The classic red, black and yellow of the target area are trademarked tournament colors for a classic look that you can only get from Arachnid! The Cricket Pro includes 24 games with 132 variations (five cricket games) for up to eight players. Establish player handicaps so beginner and advanced players can play competitively against each other. The computer calls out when it's the next player's turn to keep the game moving. Arachnid's exclusive NylonTough Segments are proven to offer outstanding durability through years of abuse and exceptional playability by maintaining its shape over time. Also, NylonTough Segments are proven to play quieter than traditional materials. Micro Thin Segment Dividers increase the scoring potential of the board by reducing the occurrence of bounce-outs. With improved player performance and fewer frustrating bounce-outs, the Cricket Pro 650 offers the best playing experience. This set includes six soft tip darts, extra dart tips, AC adapter, mounting hardware, game instructions, and operating manual. This product is backed by a 90-day warranty against defects.
User Guide [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.75 x 23 x 31 inches; 11.02 Pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age : 24 months - 10 years
- Item model number : E650ARA-2
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : August 8, 2006
- Manufacturer : ESCQ9
- ASIN : B000HJVAGW
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#31,633 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #34 in Dartboards
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Way too many bounce outs! Almost always when you hit the dividers and too often in the scoring web area. We had to implement a house rule that non scoring bounce outs in the scoring areas are do-overs once you bend the tip back into shape
2. Darts don't stick consistently well once they land. If you happen to hit another dart it will often knock the first dart out of the deflecting the second dart on to the floor rather than redirecting it slightly into the board like most 'good' boards.
3. it is loud
As a comparison I purchased a Viper 777 as a cheap board for our cabin.(I don't have power close by where I hung it so I needed a battery powered model) . At 1/3 the cost it plays much better with significantly fewer bounce outs using the same 17 gram darts(I didn't like the darts that came with either board) The only issue I have with this boards is that the displays are harder to read.
-Regulation (tournament) size / arachnid colors.
-Thick board, braces well against dart throws, very few bounce outs with 16gram or bigger darts. Some reviewers have said it's hard to pull the darts out: personally I love it. Most dart throwers know you have to twist the dart clockwise to easily remove any dart, but the board is solid and catches darts as well as a brand new arachnid stand-up board.
-Shows 4 players scores at once unlike most others with 2 score screens, if that.
-Next player button only has to be hit once and power button is far enough away that you won't accidentally turn the game off.
-Cricket colors (green to orange to red) are easy to tell the difference and I don't have perfect 20/20 vision. Not to mention once you close a score for all players it flashes red so you know it's closed.
-Like most boards, this one doesn't give the option to turn off double bull so you can get 50 points for a single. You can just skip the turn back to yourself, give yourself another single bull and then skip back to the next player to make up the difference...
-The sound actually is pretty loud even on Low compared to most boards, but you can turn it off all the way which is nice. The single sounds like bingo as said by other reviewers as well, but obviously not a big deal. If you're buying this board it's not for the great sound quality.
-Darts don't always register. The board definitely works...don't assume the panels are bad, but if you use light darts, even 16gram darts, then you'll have to watch and make sure every dart is being counted. The board is so good at catching the darts and not letting them bounce out that it actually stops the dart from penetrating the sensor panel. Not exactly a con as much as an over-pro in my opinion. :)
Overall if you play league darts or really like darts and want something of quality without going overboard, then this is your board. The other Arachnid's that are cheaper in the 60-100 range are much cheaper in quality as you can find out through the reviews. This board is perfect at 150 as your not over-spending, but you're getting your money's worth. I've had the board for about a week now, I use it daily, and it works great. It's a good buy, don't go cheap! Thanks for reading.
Thankfully this wasn’t a gift and was only a treat to myself. I’m sure not everyone will experience this but it is very annoying that I’m still without a functioning board.
He rates it 3.5 Stars. Here are his thoughts.
- Not a lot of bounce outs.
- Solo play feature - AI programming becomes predictable after a while.
- Good beginner board or recreational board but advanced players may want a different board.
- double bullseye cannot be turned on and off like it can be in higher models