- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: University of California Press; First edition (November 1, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0520261402
- ISBN-13: 978-0520261402
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 1.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,270,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Arachnids First Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a book I turn to again and again for an overview of the arachnid world. While it would not be recommended for use as an identification guide, it is a wonderful book about arachnids. And, it would make the perfect gift for that spider/scorpion/mite/etc lover in your life!
Most recent customer reviews
I wanted a lot more about the common ones