Industrial Deals Beauty Prime Book Box Prime Day Lead Up nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99. Prime member exclusive. New subscribers only. Just $7.99/month after. Terms apply. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members 1.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Arai XD4 Helmet (Black, Large)
Color: Black|Size: Large|Change

on April 12, 2018
I love my new helmet. After rewviewing comments from many riders I decide this would be my last one to purchase, well made, well constructed. Can wait to get my motorcycle here in the island to start wearing and riding ... thank you so much !!!
on June 10, 2017
Not the "fluorescent" yellow I was expecting. It made me look like Pac-Man rather than a true hi-vis geek. The headliner was the itchiest I've ever come in contact with. The vent at mouth looks like a recipe for strained, bug splat deliciousness.
on June 8, 2017
Spectacular Helmet !! the best, no noice, no weight, no wind forces !!
on January 24, 2017
Love it! It's my 3rd Arai that I've owned in the last 30 years, and it's perfect for my Dual-Sport KTM situation...
on November 9, 2016
I take back all of my previous positive reviews on the dozen other helmets I've had in my life. This helmet raises the bar. I wish I would've stopped buying the cheap ones 20 years ago after using this one.
on October 24, 2015
Hi All Amazonians...
I really like the fit and finish of the XD-4.. not yet broken in as I have only rode about 60 miles with it on my head.. Lots of facial air flow.. cool design of the shield vents up top.. Had to take off 1 star though.. this is ONE NOISY HELMET.. at 60 MPH, it sounds like you're looking directly into a class-IV hurricane.. haha.. nothing new though for me as almost every high dollar helmet I've ever owned is roughly the same.. this one is slightly worse tho.. looks like ear plugs will be on my shopping list AGAIN.. :(
Got mine in Aluminum Silver color and this is really nice looking.. Saw the mat-black in the shop.. I'm not really attracted to that color for some reason.. overall very satisfied with my purchase (so far).. purchased at Cycle Gear (Modesto, CA) did you know they give military discounts? 10%!! only cost me around $530 after tax.
on June 12, 2015
Never had one before, and my problem is why i dint bought it before, best Helmet ever own, very comfortable, a lot of key ventilation points and feels like you are protected, do not go cheap on helmets you life depends on it
on April 29, 2015
I love this hemet, it's comfortable and the visibility is great. With the visor takes time to get used to on the road, but is nice in Florida.
on March 10, 2015
The fit, finish and function is INCREDIBLE. THE Best helmet I have bought. I love Arai quality.
Like any off road style helmet you still have wind noise, but it is much less than running fully open and goggles.
on January 10, 2015
Fits perfectly, even with glasses!