- Product Dimensions: 20 x 4 x 4 inches ; 6.9 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004AA22XY
- Item model number: AR1141
- Average Customer Review: 31 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #300,074 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Aramith 57.2mm Tournament Billard Pool Ball Set/16 Balls
|Price:||$330.60 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$38.61 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Standard size 2 1/4 inch pool balls
- Includes 15 beautiful pool balls with bright colors and bold numbers for ultimate visibility and 1 aramid logo cue ball
- Made with durable resin formulation, a hi-tech engineered molecular structure that enhances the longevity of the balls while minimizing significantly table cloth wear
- Exceeds up to 8 times the Lifetime of the average polyester and phenolic-like resin balls, reaching up to 40 years in residential use
- Produced with professional quality specifications of density, balance, diameter, roundness, color, glossiness, hardness, and weight
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new generation: the aramith tournament set features the durability technology with its hi-tech engineered molecular structure enhancing drastically the longevity of the balls while minimizing significantly table Cloth wear. With a life-time that exceeds up to 8 times that of the average polyester and phenol-like resins, reaching easily up to 40 years in residential use, aramith ball sets are the logical choice for both the trade and the player. With its new dura myth tm formulation, the 4th generation aramith 4 life products cross new boundaries, guaranteeing the lowest cost of ownership. Durability : the new Benchmark with the durable technology, the aramith resins entered their 4th generation. With a totally overhauled resin formulation with new hi-tech reticulation, cross-linking and curing technologies, the aramith products now set a new Benchmark in quality, durability & longevity, increasing their service life up to 50% during which : their through-hardened vitrified surface and core holds their glossy look their Specifications, rebound and playing consistency throughout the set is maintained all along the Cloth wear and white marks that so easily ruin the look of the table are minimized their friction resistance minimizes burn spots as well. The two half circles are a registered trademark of sauce SA.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
However, there are a few things that irritated me. 1. When the amazon package arrived, I opened the amazon box and I pulled it out. And when I opened the saran wrap, I noticed that the actual box on the inside was greasy. Very greasy, to the point where it almost slipped out of my hand. And when I put it down, my hands were brown. I wiped the box off with paper towel and then another town. I took out the balls to inspect. All of them were clean and shiny. Very good condition. I found that the 1-ball and the 6-ball had small chips in them. Very small, to the point where they don't effect the play, but they are there and I would expect them to not have any for a brand new set.
Playing wise, they play 2nd to none. I do a quick towel wipe down after a session of practice/play and they seem to stay in good condition.
I love the way these roll, as straight as you can drive them, or in any fashion you send them, toward the pockets, towards other balls, or around them, if you are able to make them do so.....
The set of balls I received were NOT the ones pictured, somebody had switched the set with a much cheaper set and sold the fake balls as real! The box was legitimate, but that was the only legitimate thing, all the balls were cheap off brands.