Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 422 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 461 reviews
on June 13, 2014
I would re commend read the reviews nd they were good it did fit tight at first but I was bloated so I worked out on my tummy for a week and I tried it on again and it fit, I got a small. it's like anything of this sort. Makes waist look small and after you wear it overnight the first time you see a difference.
on May 5, 2014
This does me me justice, already feeling and seeing my results .I wear it 8 hrs a day and sometime to bed
on March 16, 2015
I just got mines a few days go I ordered the wrong size because I shoul be on the 2nd row yet but I'm still going to keep it even tho the 1st day wS like hell on my back I'm still going to wear it anyways because it's just doing its job great buy tho must say going to get another one when I can't use this one anymore
review image
on August 11, 2014
This fit as expected it holds you in and give you the hour glass figure. I love it FYI just because you wear doesn't mean your tummy is guna stay as such when u take it off. I know it's easier said then done Ladies!!! But trust me do your set ups it pays off especially when u put on your bikini lol. Smooches
on March 3, 2016
This product did fit well but was very long. I'm a smaller women : 4" 11 and bought the smallest size I could for my weight. I can wear it for a few hours before the digging into my hips starts to really bother me! It will shift itself and end up pushing my bra up to the point you can tell I'm wearing it or it will slide down and really dig into my hips!
After a couple of months it seemed to loose it's shape and purpose. Overall I would buy one that was made of cloth next time around as well because the latex sometimes pulls on clothes.
on June 18, 2015
This is my second waist cincher. My previous one was from another company and was entirely too big - it was the Ann Chery 2021. When I ordered my first cincher, I took into consideration all of the reviews and ordered a size UP. When I received the cincher, it was entirely too big. So, I had to return that cincher 3 times (down sizing each time). Keep in mind that we are all shaped differently and not everyone will need to go up a size or two. I am 5'2 and my waist measured (then) at a 41.5, so I ordered a 42 (too big)... I ended up with a size 39/40 in the Ann Chery 2021 and that was STILL too big, but I was over all the returns and just kept it. It didn't really cinch my waist, it only smoothed everything out. So, I eventually tried this trainer. Thinking of my recent experience I decided to go for a smaller size - however, I could tell by the number of hooks that this waist cincher was cut differently and was smaller than my first. So, I ordered a Large - 16 - 40 (instead of the XL that I was tempted to purchase). First, let me say I got this in the mail in TWO days! When I tried it on, I was thinking (oh goodness, this this is TOO small). But after a few deep breaths (lol) I was able to get it on (starting from the bottom up). I put it on and my goodness does this thing cinch your waist! I definitely had to wear it around the house a bit before wearing it out so that I could breathe and so that I was comfortable. I think this waist cincher is the best one! Keep in mind, it is a waist cincher and is suppose to be SMALLER. The point is slim your waist, not have the same size waist. So, put that thing on and WERK! Enjoy people! I definitely recommend this cincher - best price, best fit, and QUICK shipping. (P.S. - the other reviewers were right, there is a STRONG rubber smell, however, hand-wash it first and let it hang dry. It will be fine when you are ready to wear it.)
on March 17, 2015
The product was everything it claims to be, however my product was defective. Only after ordering another waist trainer from another company did I realize the hooks and eyes were sewn on backwards. Instead of hooking from the inside it hooked from the outside creating a whole extra flap of material which meant I could only wear it at home and not out under my clothing.

I did attempt to contact the company, however it was without any sucess. My advice if purchased, please inspect the merchandise thoroughtly and if found defective return immediately.
on September 12, 2016
I ordered twice from Aranza and I recommend them to all my friends. I started using it about a month after giving birth because I was still swollen. I use it around the house and I use it to workout . I want to say I saw more results when I would wear it working out. You will definitely get a good sweat out of it. But you have to wear it consistently if you truly want to see results. Within 1 month of wearing it, I already had to order a smaller size. It's great material definitely not cheap so you don't have to worry about that. The only thing is that you may want to order a size up because they do run small. I'm normally a medium so I ordered a large.
on October 8, 2015
This is my 2nd time ordering this product. I bought the 1st one in March of 2015 in a XL 20. I've slimmed down and so I bought a size L 16 in September 2015 and its really tight. It's definitely training my waist and holding me in. My only complaint is both trainers, roll up in the back. I am not sure if its because of my curves or what, but its very aggravating and they leave bruises on my sides where it rolls up. I remember having the same roll up problem with the XL so I know its not because the L is too small. All in all, if you limit the time you wear it to when you work out or 3-4 hrs per day you should be fine, anything outside of that for me becomes too much...I get tired of rolling the sides down.
on January 24, 2015
I had a baby a little over two months ago and decided to do waist training along with clean eating and exercise. I weight about 190 now and need to lose all the weight I gained while I was pregnant. I am 5'4. I purchased an XL and I was surprised that it wasn't as tight as I thought it would be on the first set of hooks. It was a little difficult connecting them all the first time but it does give me the hourglass shape I'm hoping to have so its awesome!
I assume it will get easier as I start to use it more. I just got this in the mail today and I'm already in it and loving it. I am excited to switch to the other set of hooks and it starts to get a little more loose fitting then hopefully eventually getting a smaller size. I definitely recommend going a size up from what you normally wear.