Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on July 20, 2015
So I went a little crazy last week and ordered 3 mascaras. I will rank them, in order, in case anyone else has a severe mascara anxiety meltdown.
1. Lash Factory 3D Fiber - It was at least $10 less than what I paid for the Younique fiber stuff and just as good. Love it.
2. Arbonne It’s a long story – Very smitten with it. I would say this is the best non 3D/Fiber mascara out there. I wore it and my friend – who is more crazy than I am and has a strange fixation with the fact that I have young looking eyes, so you know she really studies me – said “You’re lashes look super long today”. I actually consider this to be like a middle ground between regular mascara and the fiber stuff. Mascara purgatory, but in a good way. Sometimes you don’t want to be all decked out but you want that intensity or definition… Also it’s a little cheaper on Amazon, I think my friend spent about $12 more buying from someone else.
3. Elizabeth Mott It’s so big – last place. Don’t get me wrong it’s good, but not as rich and dramatic as the others. I would say this would be more like a base coat type of mascara, which is how I will use it. And it was the cheapest, so I guess you get what you pay for.
on October 20, 2015
All 3 mascara's are old which is very disappointing based on the price of the product. It come out globby on the brush. I will buy directly from Arbonne from now on.
on August 6, 2015
I love this mascara. It defines and lengthens my lashes. My lashes also grew in. The only mascara I use.
on September 10, 2016
I have used many of Arbonne's products and this mascara is the only one out there, that I have found that does not irritate my sensitive eyes. The ingredients are all natural with no petroleum oils. This mascara lasts a long time and helps strengthen lashes over time. Lashes do get the appearance of long length and fullness! LOVE!!
on November 29, 2015
Works great compared to other chemical free mascaras but not as well as the ones full of chemicals. Washes off easy and doesn't irritate my eyes
on April 2, 2015
Best that is on the market. It literally last for over a year and I wear it everyday.
on October 2, 2015
Love this mascara. I have tried other brands, and I always seem to come back to this one. It does flake, holds all day, and no clumping. A little pricey but all arbonne products are. You get what you pay for sometimes, and mascara isn't something i like to go cheap on.
on January 19, 2016
I have EXTREMELY sensitive eyes and find it very difficult to find eye makeup that doesn't cause irritation. Arbonne It's a Long Story Mascara is exactly what I've been looking for for years! No irritation, my lashes have definition and really stand out. This is going to be "my" mascara from now on.
on June 5, 2016
I bought this for my mom as a gift. She loved an old Arbonne mascara that was discontinued, but I wanted her to try thus one. She loves it. She uses it every day and told me her lashes feel like they are getting fuller and healthier.
on August 5, 2016
Love the way my lashes look with this mascara!