Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on August 21, 2013
'Have used Arbonne foundation for over three years,it has proven to be a product of quality,easy to apply,helps to hide wrinkles and other imperfections. Have been asked what type of make-up I use, was happy to say. Dorothy
on October 19, 2013
Great foundation, superior coverage. No parabens or fillers, it feels light on your face. Very durable all day. I've used it for 2 years and still love it. 1 bottle lasts for 6 months.
on July 12, 2014
Best makeup I have ever used. makes the skin look clear and fresh and smooth. A friend gave it to me after ordering the wrong color.. I was HOOKED! I couldn't imagine EVER paying that much for makeup-- but I have to now! I love this makeup!
on February 4, 2017
Have been using this for years. I am 68 and have brown spots and pigment changes and this covers very well. Don't use too much - it goes a long way. Great brand. Thoroughly recommend.
on November 17, 2016
Get product but only used it once or twice too light. my fault.
on October 4, 2016
I love Arbonne. Best for sensitive skin.
on February 13, 2014
This foundation has good coverage while moisturizing and conditioning your skin. It is lightweight and doesn't have the heavy feel of most foundations.
on June 24, 2012
After extreme chemotheraphy and very harsh meds that adversely affected my skin I spent a great deal of money trying to find a product I could use. I was unable to use the products recommended by more than one dermotologist. I will only introduce one new product to my skin for a 3 month period. I started with Arbonne mosturizer. It was wonderful. This is the only foundation I can or will wear. I cannot say that another product wouldn't be fine on my skin. But I can tell you that after a very intensive search over a period of years this is the first foundation I can consistently wear without reaction. The color and consistency is very nice. I love the new pump...no waste!
Re; vendor; product arrived timely, well packaged, excellent product&vendor.
on November 18, 2013
Love this product. Covers like makeup should. Stays put. Easy to apply and easy to wash off at end of the day.
on December 27, 2014
It didn't look like the photo at all :( It was totally missing the outside casing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question