Arc'Teryx Men's Cerium LT Hooded Jacket
|Price:||$238.51 - $383.06|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Quilted nylon taffeta
- 100% nylon
- 100% nylon
- Wash warm
- Width 26.5in / 67cm, from shoulder
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Streamlined, lightweight down hoody filled with 850 white goose down. This backcountry specialist hoody is intended as a mid layer or standalone piece in cool, dry conditions.
Putting Down Where it Counts
Strategic placement of synthetic and down insulation has Coreloft synthetic insulation, that retains warmth when wet, placed along the shoulders, collar, sleeves and underarms - areas prone to contact with moisture. 850 fill European Goose down lines the core and sleeves where warmth is most needed.
Sealing the World Out
Both the adjustable low profile down insulated StormHood and adjustable hem drawcord make sure the drafts stay outside, so you can do the same. DWR finish repels moisture so don't be afraid of being caught in light precipitation
Streamlined and lightweight, the Cerium LT down hoody is filled with 850 white goose down, intended to act as a mid-layer under a shell, or a standalone piece for cold, dry conditions. A three part sleeve moves freely and keeps a low profile.
Specialized construction: light, elasticized hem; three part sleeve; binding finishes and superior craftsmanship are the thoughtful attention to detail that allows the use of stronger fabrics that can stand up to everyday use. This is a piece you will want to live in.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
thought i should "diversify" to another brand but regrettably not quite successful.
1. price: $227 for a solidly built down filled. good value.
2. the material (shell) is a little coarse and weighs a little more compared to Ghost Whisperer. although on the upside, it also feels a little more durable than the Ghost Whisperer.
1. color. the picture on the website does not accurately represent the true color of the jacket. the actual color is dull and flat compared to the picture which shows a flashy blue.
2. cutting. a little tight on the belly even though i have no beer belly. but strangely it leaves a lot of room on both sleeves.
my dilemma then became if i address the tight belly issue to go one size larger, i would end up having even more room on the sleeves.
big thanks to AMZN's return policy. easy, seamless and refund was issued on the same day after i dropped off the return package.
- Very light
- Very effective at keeping you warm in cold winter
- Easily compressed and easy to pack