|Item Weight||50.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 14 x 7.5 inches|
|Item model number||ALJ2T|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ALJ2T|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $30.24 shipping
Arcan ALJ2T Aluminum Floor Jack - 2 Ton Capacity
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Arcan ALJ3T Aluminum Floor Jack - 3 Ton Capacity
Powerzone 380044 3 Ton Aluminum and Steel Garage Jack
Arcan XL20 Black Low Profile Steel Service Jack - 2 Ton Capacity
NOS NSJ0301 3-Ton Aluminum Service Jack
OTC 1532 2-Ton Capacity Aluminum Racing Jack
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$37.55|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 30 x 7.5 in||13.5 x 30 x 8 in||13.9 x 28.4 x 7.4 in||6.3 x 26 x 13.2 in||13 x 28.7 x 6.6 in||13.2 x 28.7 x 7.2 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Arcan aluminum quick lift service jack features a low profile to get under low loads. Lift capacity is 2 tons. Minimum lift height is 3-1/2 inches and maximum lift height is 19-1/4 inches.
From the manufacturer
Features and Benefits
Lift with Confidence
The Arcan Advantage
- The Arcan ALJ3T aluminum Quick Rise Service Jack is built to last and perform.
- But to give you extra peace of mind, Arcan stands behind this product with a 1-year limited warranty.
Arcan Professional Quality Aluminum Floor Jack
3 Ton Lift Capacity, Lift Range 3-3/4 Inch - 18-1/8 Inch
This Arcan professional-quality aluminum Quick Rise Service Jack has a 3 ton lift capacity and a 3 3/4 inch minimum lift height for easy access under low-profile vehicles. The ball bearing-mounted rear swivel caster wheels and wide track front wheels provide easy maneuverability and jack stability under a load. A saddle pad protects the vehicle's frame and components. Complies with 2009 ASME PALD Standard.
- Thick frame side plates
- Reinforced lift arm for added strength, chassis torsion control and durability
- Dual pump pistons for fast rising action
- Piston dust shields to prevent hydraulic contamination
- Bypass and overload valves prevent over-extension of hydraulic ram and jack use beyond rated capacity
- 2-pc. handle offers easy storage
- Quick lock feature for engagement and disengagement of handle halves
- Strong, lightweight aluminum construction provides easy maneuvering
Important: Before attempting to raise a vehicle, check vehicle service manual for recommended lifting surfaces.
1. To raise load: Close release valve tightly (by turning handle clockwise). Position jack under load so that saddle will contact load firmly and load is centered so it cannot slip. Operate jack handle until saddle approaches the load. Once again check to see that saddle is correctly positioned. Raise load to desired height. Place jack stands of appropriate capacity under the vehicle. Do not crawl under vehicle while lifting vehicle or placing or removing Jack Stands! Place jack stands at vehicle manufacturer's recommended lift areas that provide stable support for the raised vehicle.
2. To lower load: Open release valve Very Slowly (by turning handle counterclockwise). When release valve is opened, saddle and load will be lowered. Lower the vehicle slowly so as not to shock load the jack stands. Once repairs are completed, raise vehicle enough to remove jack stands. Lower vehicle very slowly.
Raising The Standard For Quality and Convenience
High Capacity, Higher Heights
Get the power of a pro with this low-profile jack. This powerhouse can safely lift up to 3 tons, making it ideal for cars, trucks, vans or SUVs. Quickly and easily raise your load from the 3 3/4 inch minimum height to a 18 1/4 inch maximum lift height.
Fast Up Quick Rise System
It starts with the rapid action of dual pump pistons that quickly bring the two-stage jack up to maximum height. Each piston has a special dust shield to prevent hydraulic contamination and keep the pump operating smoothly. The long two-piece handle delivers the leverage you need and then breaks down for easy storage. The Quick Lock feature provides easy engagement and disengagement of the handle halves.
Built For Strength And Safety
If you're looking for toughness, look no further than the thick side plates and reinforced lift arm on the ALJ3T. The exceptional construction provides added strength, chassis torsion control and durability. The jack also feature bypass and overload valves to prevent over-extension of the hydraulic ram, safely keeping you from using the jack beyond its rated capacity. This jack complies with all 2009 ASME PALD Standards.
Portability On A Roll
When you want to position a jack under a vehicle, maneuverability counts. The strong yet lightweight aluminum Quick Rise jack comes up huge in maneuverability, utilizing ball bearing mounted rear swivel caster wheels and wide-track front wheels for superior stability and smooth rolling performance that helps you easily position the unit right where you want it.