Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Arcane (The Arinthian Line Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 368 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible book with Whispersync for Voice. Add the Audible book for a reduced price of $7.49 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 1 of 5 in The Arinthian Line
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
★★★★ "Where the author gets you hooked is that nothing seems forced, the plot rolls out naturally, and the magic and sorcery have merit and a quality based on believability." --Vancouver Writer
★★★★★ "From the fields of a small town to epic adventures that span a kingdom, The Arinthian Line series is a worthy successor to books where our humble hero overcomes all odds to save the day. Like the Lord of the Rings and the Shannara Chronicles before it, The Arinthian Line is a tale that cleaves to the core of our love of fantasy, while feeling entirely fresh and new." --Nebula, Theodore Sturgeon Memorial, and StorySouth Million Writers Award nominee Jake Kerr
From the Author
- To receive notice of Sever Bronny's next release, go to severbronny.com/contact
- I love talking with readers, so feel free to email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org -- I try to respond to everyone.
Thank you :)
- Publication Date : November 23, 2014
- File Size : 984 KB
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print Length : 368 pages
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B00Q5M78KW
- Text-to-Speech : Not enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Unlimited
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,309 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: