Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.95 shipping
2-Year GPS Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Arccos Driver Tracking System
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Arccos driver automatically tracks every drive you hit, providing you with precise distances in real-time
- Analyze all of your driving stats from distance to accuracy and see how your game is trending
- Compete against friends and arccos users in virtual driving games. Climb local and National leaderboards
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Arccos Driver Tracking SystemLive Stats. Global Competitions. Ultimate Bragging Rights.The Arccos Driver Tracking System brings fun to the golf course while providing the stats you need to improve your game. You can instantly capture and share you best drives with your friends and the Arccos community as a way to compete all over the globe with your friends and fellow golfers. Track all your driving stats so you see what to practice and where you're succeeding on the golf course. Instantly see your stats so you know how you're playing, righto n the golf course.Arccos Driver Tracking System features: * Includes a single sensor specifically calibrated to track driver statistics * Uses GPS and Bluetooth technology to map your shots to a bird's-eye view of the course * Capture and share your best drives with friends and the Arccos community * Sensor attaches easily to any driver grip * Pair directly to free iPhone or Android app for easy tracking * Ultra-light sensor has zero swing impact * Real time tracking shows specific stats and calculations after each drive * Review club averages right on the course where it matters most What's In The Box: * 1 Arccos Driver sensor * Starter guide * iOS and Android apps * 1-year Arccos Driver Premium Subscription
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, just a bit more information, the sensor itself works fine. I was able to download the software for the full Arccos version (sensors for each club) and see my drives perfectly on the course map. I could even verify the distance because my first drive was for a 270 yard par 4 where I drove the green and was just above the hole on the fringe. This came out perfectly on the display. But with all the other holes, it thought my drive was where the last shot occurred near the green (unfortunately I didn't drive the green on every hole). So, it is clear that the sensor is accurately marking the starting point of the shot.
How does this compare to other devices?
Despite the poor review based on the missing information on system requirements, there are some positives.
First, customer service was responsive and helped me understand that it was the gyro that was preventing the app software from even loading on my device. I had no less than 3 exchanges with them, so it's clear that they know they're in a highly competitive environment where service counts.
Second, the accuracy was correct within probably around 3 yards. Any device that claims much better probably not telling you the truth, but who needs to know whether their drive is 250 or 253 yards long? The true benefit of these devices that they automatically keep track of the distances without interaction and the collect statistics so you can see trends. You won't learn anything about your swing faults, but you can get the "reality check" that perhaps the old fish story of the 360 yard drive may not be true (okay, not a selling point).
I will say that these devices are very similar because they are based on differential GPS (taking the difference of the location of your drive and the next shot). The common errors are removed in the computation and that happens to be very accurate. Every person can determine if the information is important enough to spend the money on the device. And I should add, the device is a little plastic knob that has a blue tooth transmitter that goes on the end of your club. It really couldn't be any simpler (and incredibly low tech in many regards).
Based on the experience with the driver, I'm not sure if it has nearly the value of something that monitors the yardage on your irons. Afterall, the shot into the green is the one that needs to be repeatable and precise. But that's for every individual to decide.
HOW IT WORKS
-- Basically, you install a little cap onto the grip of your driver. If your driver has a little hole at the top of the grip, this device inserts into the grip, making the grip a bit longer but not much. It's imperceptible from a weight standpoint and most times you forget it's on your club.
-- You pair this to your smart phone Apple or Android
-- Arccos Golf App gives you layouts for 30,000 courses and uses GPS to map exactly where you are. (This thing comes with a year of Arccos Golf Subscription)
- USGA says that training aids should not be used for competitive play and you can't modify your clubs in any way during play so make sure that you're following the rules if you're engaged in competitive play for Golf. I could not find anything that specifically said this was a banned device -- only the two aforementioned statements that you can't use training aids during competitive play and that you can't modify your clubs during play. Know the rules, particularly if you're engaged in competition. You don't want your highly competitive buddy, or client, pointing out the little cap on your driver at the bend.
But, I don't think it offers much more than what you pretty much already know. If you don't know your average distance with the driver already, you need to do some work. Also, most average golfers are trying to find consistency. I have some friends that slice the ball every tee shot, but beat everyone because they know how to play their shot. This device can tell you where you are hitting it, but gives you zero feedback in the way of improving your swing.
Overall, this device lives up to its billing, but I'm just not sure how valuable the stats it provides actually are. If you are well aware of your tendencies, then this device will not offer much.
Most recent customer reviews
It helps him see how far he can hit his driver by measure the swing...Read more
* Has one sensor optimized for your driver - does not provide accurate results with other clubs (better with woods than irons).Read more