Arche Shoes is a family-owned company which has been in existence for almost 40 years. Based in the Castle of La Loire region in France, the Arche brand was founded by Pierre Robert Hélaine, a true visionary who imagined and designed his shoes with the well being of men and women in mind. The brand became renowned in the industry after launching shoes with natural latex soles that exhibited an extraordinary suppleness, comfort and a lightweight feel. Arche concentrates on “the natural design experience,” believing that because nature has its own ways, there is no need to reproduce its perfection with technology. Design focuses on shapes and the principles of biomorphic design, which together with noble and natural materials are Arche’s hallmark. Arche shoes are water and scratch resistant, breathable and easy to care for. Natural supple leathers and velvety nubucks enhance the natural quality and softness of each shoe, and an extra soft 100% natural anatomic sole and a breathable upper allow the foot to breathe. There are no stitches or extra layers, nothing but the bare essentials, yet each shoe has longterm durability. Arche shoes hug the foot and liberate its movement -- simply put, Arche conforms to the foot rather than reversing the role.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B004X0KHEC
- Item model number: GARBIN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 30, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: