Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning DrWho DrWho DrWho  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$19.99

Showing 1-10 of 1,045 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,435 reviews
on July 5, 2013
Just finished watching first three season of Archer on Netflix for about 3rd time and decided to pull the trigger and pay for season 4. First two episodes were pretty good but I could not shake off a feeling of "being had" after essentially paying premium to watch ad-supported content. On top of that, having to endure through ads for "It's always sunny in Philadelphia" is a mood kill during a 24/7 non-stop Archer marathon.

Thumbs up to Amazon customer service for refunding my money. I will just wait for 4th season to hit Netflix in a year or two. In the mean time, I guess I will just have to make due with first three seasons or find other ways to watch 4th season ad-free... for free...
on February 28, 2015
I watched the first three seasons of this hilarious spy/thriller spoof, Archer, free because I'm a prime member. It is THE FUNNIEST SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN! Now, normally when the free episodes run out on a prime series, I just find something else to watch until the season eventually becomes available on Prime...but THIS show, I can't help myself!!! I am buying all the remaining episodes and seasons. The witty banter and crrrazy antics that the agents of ISIS --Archer, Lana, Gay Ray, Ciriil, Pam, Cheryl (or Carol depending on what mood she's in) Dr. Krieger, and last but not least, Mallory (Archer's Mother)-- get into is just the funniest stuff I've ever watched! Guy's if you haven't seen the Archer series, you are missing out on true hilarity! ***NOTE*** DEFINITELY AN ADULT CARTOON. Oh, and the guest/voices of some serious stars? How about Burt Reynolds, Timothy Oliphant...even the stars love this show.

Yes. It's that good.
on March 16, 2013
I thought all the people complaining about ads in Archer Season 4 were talking about the streaming version. However, there are ads for other FX shows before and after the episode in the downloaded version. Unbelievable. I bought the first 3 seasons of Archer in HD from Amazon and even paid extra to have them early instead of waiting b/c I enjoy the show so much, but I won't be buying any more season 4 episodes until the ads are removed...which might be never! Honestly, do I really want to see the same ad for some other show which will probably end up canceled in a year or two every time I watch an episode of my favorite show? Do I want to sit through two minutes of crap after each episode when watching episodes back-to-back on a playlist? News for you FX, I don't watch any other FX shows and now you've got me boycotting the only show that I've ever bought digital episodes for besides South Park.
on March 18, 2015
This is by far one of the funniest shows ever made. If this is your first introduction to the series then STOP NOW!!! Go back and start with season 1. There are jokes that run the whole length of the show. This will be funny even if you don't but you will be missing out. Trust me.
on January 21, 2014
It is sick and funny, but seems pricey to keep up on from show to show. Maybe I need to step away for awhile, let it "bake" and come back and watch 2 new seasons back to back...whilst drinking martinis and having some prostitutes make me hors 'd'oeuvres ... Am I alone on this?
on July 27, 2013
"Unlimited, commercial-free, instant streaming is included with Amazon Prime" - except for Season 4 of Archer, which cost money to buy *AND* gets commercials.

Otherwise, yea, it's Archer. Needs more Pam.
on July 23, 2013
If you liked seasons 1-3 you'll enjoy season 4. More of the same.

If you haven't watched any of the previous seasons you won't get any of the jokes that make this season funny. Also, to be fair, it's nowhere near as good as season 2; then again, nothing is.
on March 1, 2017
There are no commercials in this season of Archer - the first scene of Episode 1 is intentional because H. Jon Benjamin voices not only Archer but, you got it, Bob from Bob's Burgers.
on February 10, 2014
Funny just really really funny. The characters are cleverly egotistical and it just never fails how funny the over arching storyline is.
Arching... get it.
on March 14, 2013
The episodes are even more outrageous, and the animation is even more ambitious. As mentioned above, I DO NOT like the fact that FX is putting ads in the beginning and end of way episode for their shows. I could understand if it was an aired episode or even a DVD release, but in the digital domain I only want what I've paid for.