- Get free shipping on this item when you spend $59.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by Blick Art Materials. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Arches Watercolor Block, Cold Press, 9" x 12"
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Paper Made with Natural Cotton fibers on a cylinder-mold machine
- Great for watercolor, gouache, Acrylic, and airbrushing
- Made with a Natural gelatin sizing
- 10 sheets of Natural white, acid free, 100Percent Cotton paper
- 9"X12" cold press 300lb/640G
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Arches watercolor blocks contain paper made with natural cotton fibers on a cylinder-mold machine. This artist-grade watercolor paper is great for watercolor, gouache, acrylic, and airbrushing. Arches is made with a natural gelatin sizing. These blocks contain 10 sheets of natural white, acid free, 100percent cotton paper, and are glued on all 4 sides. This block is 9"X12" cold Press 300lb/640G.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The latex binding around the edges prevents water or pigment from sneaking down to the next sheet in the block so a fresh sheet doesn't have to be stripped away for a new painting. Just paint the top sheet and tear it away when finished. The block and the bottom cardboard pad make a great support for painting in studio or in the field.
Best choice for beginners, too. Even student grade paints look better on rag paper than the best artist grade on paper made from wood pulp. Rag paper also is so much easier to work with - the artists doesn't have to fight it from beginning to end.
block is very portable for outdoor painting I don't usually use 300 lbs because of the cost. But I found that the heavier paper works so much better than lighter
papers. Amazon is my first choice for most products.