Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Architec Concave Carving Board, Beechwood Gripperwood Collection with Non-slip Gripper Feet, 18 by 14-Inches
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Concave Carving Board is for medium carving jobs; concave surface will hold up to 1 cup of liquid, never separate meat from its juice
- Combines two unique design features: non-slip gripper feet and a concave surface to catch juice
- Gripperwood Collection uses patented technology, the integrated gripper pads on bottom of the wood board prevent slipping while in use
- Made from Beechwood; safe for use with all cutlery; oval board measures 18 by 14 by 1.5-Inches
- Hand wash with warm soapy water but do not soak in water or put in dishwasher; occasionally apply mineral oil for long lasting beauty
- Made of rubberwood, the concave surface keeps meat and juices in the center of the board
- Rubberwood is a gentle cutting surface for cutlery, keeping knives sharper, longer
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Architec Gripperwood Acacia Cutting Board, Non-Slip Gripper Feet, 12" by 16"
Architec Concave Acacia Carving Board, Gripperwood Collection with Non-slip Gripper Feet, 13 by 19-Inches
Architec The Gripper Bamboo Cutting Board, 10 by 14-Inch
Architec Gripperwood Hardwood Cutting Board, 16 by 20-Inch
Wood Cutting Board. More Reliable than Bamboo Cutting Board and More Organic than Plastic Cutting Board. Size 18x 10x 4/5 in. Butcher Block Cutting Board. Perfect Cook's Gift.
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||International Coffee & Books||Amazon.com||5 Star Super Store||Regal Food|
|Item Dimensions||14 x 18 x 1.12 in||1 x 12 x 16 in||13 x 19 x 1.5 in||14 x 10 x 1 in||15.9 x 20 x 1 in||9.8 x 17.8 x 0.9 in|
|Material Type||Beechwood||Not Applicable||Hardwood||bamboo||wood||Oak|
The Gripper Wood Concave Cutting Board keeps meat resting in its own juices making for tastier, more-tender cuts of meat. Made of handsome rubberwood, this wood cutting board is much gentler on cutlery than plastic surfaces, keeping your knives sharper, longer. The patented gripper base provides a safe, non-slip surface when slicing and carving. Architect is a completely women-run company, using elements of architecture to improve the functionality of everyday kitchen essentials. Their newest and fastest growing collection of products - EcoSmart by Architec - showcases their savvy for dreaming up materials that offer over-the-top beauty and meet the strict criteria for green manufacturing. Architec's reshoring goals will bring 51% of their manufacturing back to the United States before 2015!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No such luck!!
Both board suffer the same rough texture; as if they had just come out of the planer.
If the top side did see any sandpaper the experience was very brief & very coarse
Unless you have a sander at home, as I do, stay away from these boards.
Wood cutting boards, when smooth, are actually more sanitary than plastic.
These coarse textured boards will quickly become a home for bacteria.
A truly ingenious product that solves the issue of clean up and allows juices to remain with the meat!
Just relative to great boards, it’s weak so 4 star.