Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Architec Original Gripper Cutting Board, 11" by 14..." and save 52% off the $17.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Architec Original Gripper Cutting Board, 11" by 14", Periwinkle, Patented Non-Slip Technology and Dishwasher Safe Cutting Board
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Original Gripper Cutting Board is an award winning, highly functional and bright addition to every kitchen; cutting board measures 11" by 14" with an integrated handle
- Over 300 soft, gripping feet are permanently bonded to the durable plastic surface, resulting in a cutting board that won't slip on counter tops and is easy on knives
- This hard working cutting board is light weight and easy to store; perfect for any food prep job in the kitchen
- Dishwasher Safe
- Architec - creating a better experience in the kitchen by improving every day items through the combination of architecture and engineering
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Original Gripper Cutting Board by Architec is an award winning design and a must have item for every kitchen. Each cutting board has over 300 small, soft feet which grip the counter top, preventing the board from slipping and sliding while you work. The gripper feet are permanently bonded to a heavy duty plastic surface, creating a durable cutting board that is easy on knives. The collection offers a range of boards with generous surface areas for food prep jobs of all sizes; they are light weight and have a low profile for easy, compact storage. The Original Gripper Boards are easy to clean and care for, simply pop in the dishwasher or wash by hand. A functional tool for the kitchen with an interesting texture in bright, beautiful colors could mean the Gripper Board earns a coveted spot on the counter top. The Architec brand offers an assortment of frequently used kitchen items which were created by applying basic principles of architecture & engineering to improve their beauty and function; resulting in a better experience in the kitchen for you!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The drawbacks, and reason for 4/5 stars, you can't use both sides because one side has grippers, and it's not eco-friendly.
I've gone through countless cutting boards looking for one like this (keeps it's shape and integrity after the dishwasher, mainly) that's also eco-friendly without luck.
Maybe the next version of this can be made from recycled bottles or something. :)